Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top young up and coming fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be the first to admit, this is the first i've heard of most of these guys, however they do look promising!

Comment

Waylander, I know a little bit about this sport. Marks my words on most of these guys. Their gonna be champions.....especially Javi Vazquez and Fernando Vasconcelos.

Comment

whos that big ****er? Stats? Info?

in fact... if you can work info and stats for them all that be great... after all wed like to get as much info as posable... unless the info is elsewere..

Comment

John Marsh looks mean.

Comment

Ambriz and Marsh are both yoked... Javi WILL be a champ sooner or later, he's slick.

Comment

I thought Javi was already the KOTC champ? He won a SHOOTO fight not to long ago also.

Comment

[quote:6b6dd7e205="MMA_OK"]I thought Javi was already the KOTC champ? He won a SHOOTO fight not to long ago also.[/quote:6b6dd7e205]

He is the KOTC champ. I think what James meant is that he'll be a champ in a big time org. sooner or later.

Yes, he just beat Rumino Sato by unanimous decision in Japan.

Jimmy Ambriz is the new KOTC heavyweight champion now. He defeated Daniel Bobish in under a minute to win the title.

Comment

well i'm not too familiar with the entire list of amatuers. i will say that i see big future with mike dickson from punishment. same w/ randy bowers.
                  we'll hopefully be seeing these 2 post in here shortly...

Comment

Mike Dixon should be ready for bigger and better shows very shortly.

Comment

How many fights does Randy Bowers have under his belt?

Comment

Working...
                      X