Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Cormier vs. Jon Jones [2] RBR discussion. 29th July 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC touching Jon later in the round, but think Jon won the round overall, could see people feeling like DC stole it at the end doe

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      ^no joke!

Pandas, is it me or does JJ look was less toned/conditioned than he used to?
      Definitely not looking like he used to.

Comment

John looking half a step slower but I think the real difference this time out is DC's aggression and confidence. He's a good boxer, glad to see him applying himself.

Comment

DC got the 2nd on my card (1-1), DC trying to kill Jon & Jon is point fighting which is an interesting dilemma for the judges cuz I think DC looks more impressive, but Jon is doing smaller sh^t the whole round

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            DC got the 2nd on my card (1-1), DC trying to kill Jon & Jon is point fighting which is an interesting dilemma for the judges cuz I think DC looks more impressive, but Jon is doing smaller sh^t the whole round
            Agreed. I'm still leaning toward Jones to win a close fight but would not be the least bit surprised if DC KO's him the way this is going. He's really catching him clean at times.

Comment

Wow, Bones really capitalized on that opening. Good on him.

Comment

Jon was trying to kill DC in that 3rd rd. Nice W for Bones.

Comment

thank god.. fuk DC boring ass

Comment

DC being a sh^tty loser.

Comment

Jon Jones is the real deal. This dude is head and shoulders above the other MMA fighters. Great win!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X