Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: Rousey Should Retire, Everyone Has Her Number

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Rousey is the female equal to Brock Lesnar, they don't know how to take a shot without panicking

Whats weird though when Ronda fought Holly she didnt back down, she wasnt scared to get hit, she was eating those shots and going forward aggressive, with Amanda the first stiff job froze her, her eyes turned blank and her body stiffened like she was scared she kept backing up and it was like she couldn't bend her knees or move side to side, she looked like a child no defense at all no head movement.

It was actually sad this time if Ronda didnt have an iron chin she would have been out cold, its crazy Ronda is a freak athlete, she has great athleticism and an iron chin but she cant box or handle a barrage she breaks.

I think Ronda is screwed, I heard she has very bad knees from years of Judo, its why she cant bend her knees well, you never see her shoot low for a takedown always up height upperbody judo tosses. Ronda doesn't even do squats because her knees are that bady
    A lot of your posts in this thread have been excellent but this was probably the best one

I never thought of the brock lesnar comparison but it's spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Is that your he-she girlfriend LouSER?
      You have almost as many alt accounts as fat rolls and still get devastated on the regular by Lou Cipher LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        You have almost as many alt accounts as fat rolls and still get devastated on the regular by Lou Cipher LOL
        Lol, ok LouSER, still waiting on proof of my other accounts you claim I have. I'll wait.

Comment

she has virtually no boxing skills Holly showed that and unfortunately it looks like she will never fight Cris Cyborg who would just tear her limb from limb literally...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            she has virtually no boxing skills Holly showed that and unfortunately it looks like she will never fight Cris Cyborg who would just tear her limb from limb literally...
            at this point, she'll get murder by cyborg. i actually gave ronda a chance of beating cyborg early on when ronda was running thru her opponents, looking bad now, wtf was i thinking lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              She's not a true boxer, bottom line.
              she's not a true fighter, period!

she doesnt have a fighter's heart. the moment she takes a lost, she cant bounce back from it and just goes downhill from there.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I fee bad for Ronda, she clearly has a mental illness and they threw her in there. She was not built for fighting or losing, she avoided media, and has this F you attitude, no other fighter did what she did. If she went out there after the Holm fight and said congrats to Holly she was tough she won, and man she kicked me hard I gotta work on a new strategy and fix up my flaws people would havfe respected her, but by running away and hiding she gave them more fuel, especially after she was so c0cky and arrognat pre fight, I remember she made up some weird lie that Holly insulted her and she got in hollys face calling her a fake b1tch preacher daughter my azz smh

Ronda has serious victim mentality creating lies to fuel her motivation and UFC and edmund and her boyfriend are her enablers who make her illness worse.
                she's a bully thats why. have you ever seen a bully apologized or give props after being put in their place? no. they usually just runs off and avoid attention for a while. thats exactly when ronda did after her loss to holm.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Lol, ok LouSER, still waiting on proof of my other accounts you claim I have. I'll wait.
                  Oops wrong account. You call the winning man "Louser" from this account. You only capitalize the SER with "Cool Scant" and "aboutfkntime" LOL you need to delete all these schit accounts youve ruined them all anyway getting yourself infinitely owned by Lou Cipher...the Winning Man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    Oops wrong account. You call the winning man "Louser" from this account. You only capitalize the SER with "Cool Scant" and "aboutfkntime" LOL you need to delete all these schit accounts youve ruined them all anyway getting yourself infinitely owned by Lou Cipher...the Winning Man.
                    No I don't...better get busy checking all the times I've said LouSER. Lol you can't own a fuggin used condom

Comment

Working...
                    X