Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Nunes Demolishes Ronda Rousey in 48 Seconds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She could be a badly shot fighter now. Looked like a complete novice making basic mistakes, no defense, poor punch technique, zero accuracy, face first, head in the air, unfocused, undisciplined.

Either she's shot to pieces, she froze on the big night, or she was so confident of winning that she thought she could literally walk through Nunes easily, without any regard for what was coming back at her. Most likely shot, might never fight again.

Comment

• Female Brock lesner

Great at one facet of mma, and can dominant, but little to no standup skills, zero head movement, and totally freezes and panics when punched in the face..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Kind of looks like a transsexual Mickey Rourke

Comment

• I kinda feel bad for Ronda, which is sad... Ain't never felt that way after a UFC fight before... This is like peak embarrassment... Dana basically confirmed after that she is done...

Comment

• The one person who benefited from this the most is Conor. Now he's undeniably the biggest star the UFC has and they will have to give him anything he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Those kind of cancel each other out. A transsexual Micky Rourke would basically be a normal looking man

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                I kinda feel bad for Ronda, which is sad... Ain't never felt that way after a UFC fight before... This is like peak embarrassment... Dana basically confirmed after that she is done...
                Some fighters have pooped their pants in the octagon like Tim Slyia. After a bad KO you release everything. At least that didnt happen to her.

Comment

• The female face of MMA seems to be totally done now what a shame. I dont care about this stupid sport but what a shame....

Comment

• "...Nunes didn't give the 29-year-old any rest bite and swarmed..."

That may be the worst botching of the English language I've personally ever seen in an article.

BTW, just for the record... it's RESPITE, not REST BITE. SMDH

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      I cant stop laughung that pic is so funny!

Comment

Working...
                      X