Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the triology at 155 lmfao its over for nate./

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      If this was a boxing match, and not Conor... Nate woulda won.
      lol wot...

Connor scored three knockdowns. That would have been one 10-8 round, and another 10-7 round.

Lulz.

And Connor wouldn't have to worry about getting taken down so he could have clinched and held on all day easily.

Comment

• Damn!!!!!!!!! phenomenal fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Conor was exhausted after and during the third round, he got a massive second wind in the 4th.

So much heart by both guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
          lol wot...

Connor scored three knockdowns. That would have been one 10-8 round, and another 10-7 round.

Lulz.

And Connor wouldn't have to worry about getting taken down so he could have clinched and held on all day easily.
          I'm gonna use my points to rob you of those points I gave you

I'm saying boxing scoring, Nate threw more, landed more and controlled the cage.

Conor saying he broke his foot now, BS.

Comment

And Diaz only had ONE solid round which he clearly won.

Connor CLEARLY won the 1,2, and 4.

The 5th was dead even until the take down.

How can u give Diaz the second round? LOL put on his ass TWICE... only rallied in the last minute and a half.

And the fourth connor caught second wind, and peppered him up nicely.
            Personal opinion:

McGregor had 1 and 2.
            Diaz had the rest. Even 5, because Diaz was smothering McGregor for half the round.

McGregor had two attacks: a left lead counter and a leg kick. That's it. Absolutely not the aggressor except round 1, Diaz was walking him down for 4 of the 5 rounds, and don't get me started on round 3 where Conor was blatantly running away.

If you consider 5 a swing round then the outcome was fair, but I frankly would have given it to Diaz for aggression alone.

Comment

• Holy mutherfking god.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Personal opinion:

McGregor had 1 and 2.
                Diaz had the rest. Even 5, because Diaz was smothering McGregor for half the round.

McGregor had two attacks: a left lead counter and a leg kick. That's it. Absolutely not the aggressor except round 1, Diaz was walking him down for 4 of the 5 rounds, and don't get me started on round 3 where Conor was blatantly running away.

If you consider 5 a swing round then the outcome was fair, but I frankly would have given it to Diaz for aggression alone.
                In what way did Diaz have round 4?

Comment

• Sounds like more or less all of us are arguing over round 4, and that most of us agree McGregor rounds 1,2 and Diaz 3,5. I'll give round 4 another watch when I can get a hold of it but I recall it being a solid McGregor round.

Comment

• robbery, i like mcgregor but half the time he was running away,
                    only got the decision beause hes the cash cow, was 3-2 diaz easy to score tbf

Comment

And the white man marches on...
                      This! notice all the latinos and blacks hating?

They hate to see us on top bruh. We eatin' out here and they keep hatin'

Comment

Working...
                      X