No announcement yet.

‘Titles are a Fairy-tale’ according to Nate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Titles are a Fairy-tale’ according to Nate

The younger Diaz has been in plenty of wars with a 19 – 10 record. He’s considered one of the old-school breed of fighters that believes in the ‘battle’, not caring too much about titles. His previous records show his ‘fight anywhere, anytime’ attitude has always held true as the vegan, triathlon athlete is ever-ready and on point to fight. But why is he getting the recognition right now? Has there ever been a boring fight with Diaz in it? Does recognition mean a ‘title-fight’?

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
    The younger Diaz has been in plenty of wars with a 19 – 10 record. He’s considered one of the old-school breed of fighters that believes in the ‘battle’, not caring too much about titles. His previous records show his ‘fight anywhere, anytime’ attitude has always held true as the vegan, triathlon athlete is ever-ready and on point to fight. But why is he getting the recognition right now? Has there ever been a boring fight with Diaz in it? Does recognition mean a ‘title-fight’?
    The Diaz bro's may come off not sounding like the most intelligent guys in the world but if you really listen and take note of the points they bring up, they make a lot of sense. Personally I think Diaz deserves a Lawler fight for his title at ww, if you think about it, Lawlers title is a fairy tale, that I think can easily be Nates fairy tale run if they meet.

Comment

I'd watch either one of the Diaz brothers over half of the boring champions in the UFC that can't draw a dime.

Comment

Working...
      X