Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for whoever say Mcgregor vs Diaz: Did Mcgregor win 90% of the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Science View Post
    I just saw highlights so far, looked like Mcgregor was hitting him at will with the left hand and Diaz was a bloody mess.
    Mcgregor landed big shots, u can say he got the better of the fight early, but Diaz was landing straights easily stoppin MacG in his tracks, jabs body shots, seem easy to land on MacG cause he really thought he was god

MacG should of taken his time, make it a match, but looked very amateur the he way he approached the fight, very wreckless

Comment

Originally posted by Boba Fett View Post
      its a five round fight,diaz hurt connor in the second when he started to slow and diaz started to smoke,diaz is always a slow starter and if it went longer he would have eventually overwhelmed connor with punches too,he just got the choke and made it an early night,why not
      ... he started to punch McGregor when tired and tried to bring it to the ground -- huge mistake, Nate beat him quite easily on the mattress...

Comment

Stop watching highlights and see the actual fight for yourself, I even felt the first round was a bit close. Conor threw everything he had in the first but Diaz was answering back and finally took full control in the second.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Stop watching highlights and see the actual fight for yourself, I even felt the first round was a bit close. Conor threw everything he had in the first but Diaz was answering back and finally took full control in the second.
            McGregor wasn't physically tip-top -- he looked tired even at the end of the first round...
            Diaz tactically controlled the fight as it lasted.

Comment

McGregor really was tagging Nate with some good shots that made him cover up at times. He even landed some good uppercuts. The first round was a clear win for Conor. It didn't seem like it was that close to me.

The second round, I think Nate notice how tired Conor was getting while conserving his own energy. Then he got more active and got the better of Conor.

Comment

yeah Conor McGregor have chance to win this fight. i guess its more than 70% chance for it to win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  McGregor wasn't physically tip-top -- he looked tired even at the end of the first round...
                  Diaz tactically controlled the fight as it lasted.
                  What, whereas Diaz was? Conor had a full, top camp for the hardest fight of his career. Diaz came in on ten days notice from a boozy vacation in Mexico and hadn't been training at all.

This is sounding like one of those boxing fights of Pac/Morales, Klitschko/Lewis or Pac/Floyd...just neverending wacky excuses for the loser.

The biggest are that Conor moved up two weight classes and fought a much bigger guy, when both are actually lightweights and weigh the same. It was literally just two lightweights that just didn't cut weight. The other is just that Conor gassed. He was obviously in tip top physical condition. He had a full, long, great camp training for the lightweight championship against a beast in RDA, but then got a late notice vacationing Diaz on ten days notice instead.

Diaz wasn't in good condition, Conor was in as good condition as possible.

But, if he gassed at the start of the second round, that's no different than having poor defense and getting caught...which coincidentally also happened. It's no different than any other poor tools, whether it's no power, too slow, no ground game etc. It just means he's not a great fighter. Can you think of one top P4P rated fighter that gasses after one ****ing round, then gets beat up and choked out? It wasn't even a hard round. Conor controlled it and had much of it his way.

Comment

http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-det...ce70bff9debdfb

Conor won the first round, but it wasn't as one sided as some will have you believe. A strong wind cuts Nate open. Second round Nate was warmed up and after taking some good shots, Conor turned into a wrestler and subsequently got tapped out.

Comment

If you win by stoppage, submission, you win 100% of the fight. Connor McGregor lost 100% of the fight. If it was a decision loss, you can split it into percentage if you please. Pacquiao didn't win any percent of the Marquez fight, cause he got KO'ed. There is no "winning" anything when you get KTFO, or lose by submission. Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X