Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody watching the McGregor vs Aldo fight on Saturday???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not familiar with MMGay but do all the top fighters literally slide forwards with their chins in the air like complete ******s?

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      She was the most dominant athlete in combat sports, and it was da biggest upset in UFC history, doe.

(Just joking, both were nonsense claims, spouted by idiots, like Rogan and Goldberg.)
      And has been eating ben and jerrys for the last month locked in her house. Such mental strength

Comment

saw this on twitter, and is how i feel about it:

"All that hype and all I got was 13 seconds of violence and exhilaration? smh give me 12 rounds of Floyd-Pac to complain about"

still can't believe in ended in one shot...

It's what makes MMA different, so many ways to lose

And boxing loyalists: don't lie, if your favorite boxer ended it in the first punch, you would be wet for months

Comment

It sucks when it's over before the fighters have even warmed up, as that doesn't really tell the true story in a funny way. Of course you can't argue with a one punch KO, but when it's a freak one like that when they're still cold, it doesn't show anything proper.

Anyway, I'm bummed. Aldo was such an amazing fighter for so long, one of MMAs truest greats and to see him lose like this after such a long build up, coming off injuries and long lay offs, he'll get written off as nothing.

As conclusive as it was, Aldo deserves to get his rematch simply for his dominance and the chance to regain what was his title for so long. I'd certainly like to see it again just to see what will happen without the freak KO.

But, beyond all that, what the fuxk is happening with the UFC of late?!?! Literally every big name, long time top champ is losing in crazy fashion.

Aldo sort of makes sense, even as shocking as it is. Injuries, lay off, old for his years etc, but to get stopped with the first shot!? Rousey getting ****ing annihilated, Weidman getting beat up and KTFO, Silva getting beat up by Weidman, Velasquez losing, Barao stopped twice, Jones trying to lose by killing people with his car...

What the hell is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
            saw this on twitter, and is how i feel about it:

"All that hype and all I got was 13 seconds of violence and exhilaration? smh give me 12 rounds of Floyd-Pac to complain about"

still can't believe in ended in one shot...

It's what makes MMA different, so many ways to lose

And boxing loyalists: don't lie, if your favorite boxer ended it in the first punch, you would be wet for months
            That was some pretty unfortunate imagery at the end of the post.

In boxing, getting sparked out in a round is often called 'being caught cold'.

I'm not trying to take anything away from McGreggor, but this happens in boxing too.

It was a good shot though.

Comment

Wow that was crazy! Holy ****!

Comment

The entire fight in one gif

WAR McGreGOAT

Comment

That was crap lol all that hype for nothing. Good shot though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                    The entire fight in one gif

WAR McGreGOAT
                    Beautifully timed shot

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      yes fuker, and ufc is not growing lol their prime was 09-11.. biggest hype job just got ktfo. Now their biggest star is a guy who isnt even champion yet. Theyll have spikes for big fights like this but without mcgregor ufc is dying.. another one of Danas hype jobs got her ass kicked tonight
                      I think it a saw aggressive growth (especially among Caucasians) then it reached a point of saturation.

Comment

Working...
                      X