No announcement yet.

UFC 194 predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    Robin Black agrees it'll be a stand-up war with Conor's left vs Aldo's counter right.

I think Aldos low leg kicks might factor in given how wide Conors legs usually are.

Honestly I don't know who to pick in this fight, Also is the more rounded fighter clearly, Mcgregor has that length though. Mcgregor is usually not as flat footed as he was against Mendes if he comes out like that on Saturday he'll have some trouble.

Comment

Mcgregor by stoppage. I feel aldo's going to start strong but conor's pressure and striking is going to catch up to him when he slows down during the middle rounds.

Comment

"he's undefeated for 10 years" those "arguments" are so weak...
        anyways, let's not forget aldo has been inactive for quite a long time...

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
          "he's undefeated for 10 years" those "arguments" are so weak...
          anyways, let's not forget aldo has been inactive for quite a long time...
          lol what? being undefeated for 10 years means he has been the best in the division for a loooong time, means he's a really special, one of a kind fighter so how is that a bad argument ? Now that he's been inactive for a lonf time is a different topic. Yes, I believe that's a big disadvantage for Aldo. And also he's been injured

Comment

One of the most difficult cards to predict that I can remember. All 3 major fights can go either way. I'm leaning towards Jacare, Weidman and Aldo.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
              lol what? being undefeated for 10 years means he has been the best in the division for a loooong time, means he's a really special, one of a kind fighter so how is that a bad argument ? Now that he's been inactive for a lonf time is a different topic. Yes, I believe that's a big disadvantage for Aldo. And also he's been injured
              because 10 years is a looooooooong time.....
              wear and tear..
              its like saying "this guy has advantage because hes undefeated for 89-0"

Comment

dewey cooper picked aldo, so im picking aldo. His holm prediction was spot on

Comment

The only thing McGregor has going for him is his size. Aldo is the more well rounded fighter and his experience is going to show this Saturday. First time I'm actually excited for an mma match

Comment

I have to admit I'm a little concerned to see McGregor spending so much time with his new 'movement' coach - Ido Portal. I rarely see John Kavanagh lately, that's a bit scary.

Comment

Working...
                    X