Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference bet Floyd and Ronda is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronda got KTFO for proving to the world that shes the best. While all could prove is Floyd he won fights by running and against shot boxers.

Respect for Ronda!

Comment

People shouldn't compare what HH did to RR with what FM would do. Holly was a boxer who spent years as a kick boxer and then moved to MMA. She has built a complete game.

FM only has his fists and would be submitted in seconds on the ground. HH had the ability to stop takedowns and could survive on the ground; and she scored the ko with a head-kick.

Like I say - Holly WAS a boxer. Floyd is a boxer. I'm not saying RR would beat him in a cage but I saying people shouldn't use Holly as a guide to what Floyd would do.

Holly would likely beat Floyd in a cage with MMA rules.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
        People shouldn't compare what HH did to RR with what FM would do. Holly was a boxer who spent years as a kick boxer and then moved to MMA. She has built a complete game.

FM only has his fists and would be submitted in seconds on the ground. HH had the ability to stop takedowns and could survive on the ground; and she scored the ko with a head-kick.

Like I say - Holly WAS a boxer. Floyd is a boxer. I'm not saying RR would beat him in a cage but I saying people shouldn't use Holly as a guide to what Floyd would do.

But Ronda is currently demoralized. Floyd can capitalize on that to shut up his haters.

Then he would talk smack and do it the other way around.

Comment

You guys are such ignorant and deluded fanboys.

It's funny how well they managed to con so many people on Rousey.

Keep at it though, it's quite hilarious listening to the butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post

LOL Ronda fights a better fighter period. Learn to comprehend.

Floyd, on the other hand, fight damaged fighter. He fought Cotto, Mosley, etc when they were exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              LOL Ronda fights a better fighter period. Learn to comprehend.

Floyd, on the other hand, fight damaged fighter. He fought Cotto, Mosley, etc when they were exposed.
              The levels of women's MMA and men's boxing, in terms of talent and ability of the competitors, as well as depth, are in absolutely different universes.

Women's MMA is about on the level of amateur youth boxing, at best.

Comment

The levels of women's MMA and men's boxing, in terms of talent and ability of the competitors, as well as depth, are in absolutely different universes.

Women's MMA is about on the level of amateur youth boxing, at best.
                I am not questioning the level of skills. Its Ronda and Floyd's heart we're comparing here.

Comment

If Ronda has Floyd's heart she would fight a lesser-caliber fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianQ View Post

You don't understand why Ronda lost, do you?

While Holm's skill was a big factor, the reality is, Ronda lost because she couldn't keep her head on.

Holm got in her head, from the "punch" at the faceoff all the way through the fight and the movement. Rousey taking shots and combinations threw her off and she couldn't get her head unrattled. Then her corner doing the opposite of Tim Lane, letting her stay with a faulty go-forward-chin-out strategy and her not questioning it. She's never been able to properly strike or stop strikes. Never tested until now.

If you want an analogy, Holm did to Rousey what Barrera did to Hamed.

Comment

Not a blind fan. Fight went as I expected it to. I knew if RR insisted on stand up she would lose. RR is very stubborn and wanted to prove a point which backfired. In hindsight she should not be surprised what happened.

The outcome of a rematch will be determined by whether RR fights to her strengths or if she tries harder to prove she is the better boxer (and lose again)

Comment

Working...
                      X