Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holly holm gonna ko RHONDA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting on the toilet taking a dump and I read this news, just made my bowel movement's more enjoyable

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Holly totally dominated every second...but she will never be the cash cow Ronda was.
      Its hard to be mainstream with aggressive freckles like she gots.

Also holy ****!!!!

Travis Brown is the Robin Givens of MMA.

Comment

Ring magazine put the wrong ***** on the cover for real

Comment

Ronda plodded forward aggressively over and over and Holly just pelted her with punches and kicks. Holly fought a smart fight. Ronda as obviously trying to clinch and bring Holly down but Holly would have none of it

Comment

I knew this was possible based on two videos.

Holly light sparring John Jones and Ronda sparring Vic Darchinyan. Just a whole different class of stand up game. This was a very fun fight to watch though. Holm put on a beautiful technical display I want to see again already.

Comment

I called it...

I called this fight but didn't bet on it. I haven't been wrong in quite some time. I love FIGHTING!!!!!! Props to my girl Holly for KOing Rousey, whom I am a fan of.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                I called this fight but didn't bet on it. I haven't been wrong in quite some time. I love FIGHTING!!!!!! Props to my girl Holly for KOing Rousey, whom I am a fan of.
                I wish I bet on this fight too, lol, damn

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                  wtf man, you are a wizard or something like that?
                  I have just seen RHONDA fight every time live, and know she always gets clipped to the chin, but usually outslugs or knees or takes down and submits.. Holms was the first true stand up puncher Rhonda ever faced and I knew would be able to exploit the holes in Rhondas defense..

Rhonda is like broner, throw some hands and they fold,, no defense

Comment

I'm glad this finally puts an end to the Ronda Rousey circus...just goes to show you Holly exposed how flawed she is...and they bestowed every kind of accolade on Ronda this year.

Comment

It was beautiful boxing... Great movement, lead left from the southpaw down the pipe, kept making Rhonda walk into it.. And Rhonda brought the pressure but holms did a great job of handling the pressure and the tie ups and kept moving..

The best use of pure boxing in the history of mma

Comment

Working...
                      X