Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aldo Vs McGregor. Never been this hyped for a fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aldo probably won't even make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      You would think boxing fans would know better, but casual UFC fans in general are suckers for hype jobs and literally repeat anything Dana White or Joe Rogan say.

Aldo will destroy McGregor and I can't wait to see Dana White's sad face when he puts the belt back on Aldo after he wins. Hopefully Aldo's rib isn't too bad, hate to see this fight postponed

Nothing against McGregor, but hearing Dana White bragging about how big of a draw Conor will be if he wins the belt and how they'll cash in on a new market in Ireland is very disrespectful to a great champ like Aldo. Business is business, but White shouldn't be so obviously biased, especially in the public eye.

Well Dana is doing what most sales people do and that is sell. Mcgregor is a draw and speaks english. Not much Dana can do about Aldo from that point of view, he doesn't speak english and doesn't have much of a personality

Comment

If there's anyone I want to take the belt from Jose Aldo is Conor McGregor. The guy is spectacular, talented and marketable.

Comment

Aldo's getting annoying with that drug test debacle and now this fake rib injury. WAR McGreGOAT

Comment

I'd probably bet a whole weeks pay this fight is not happening at that event. Aldo was suppose to make his decision today but he pushed it back until later this week. They are just going to keep playing it off until last minute so they don't lose as much money.

I don't get it. Connor/Mendes and Lawler/Rory is still a sick ass ****ing card.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post

I don't get it. Connor/Mendes and Lawler/Rory is still a sick ass ****ing card.
              If Aldo can't take the heat, yeah, Connor vs. Mendes would be fine. Also excited about Lawler going up against Rory again.

Comment

First a bruise, then some cartilage, now a fracture. Fishy bro, fishy.

Either or, I'm good with the replacement fights. Yeah Aldo is the bigger fight but the stuff from his camp.

Comment

Aldo is out,his 5th time pulling out of a title fight. Conor-Mendes for the interim belt.

Comment

Working...
                  X