Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, Connor Mcgegor, is he legit and the real deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can see his weakness on the ground...but he is very tough and good on his feet.

Comment

He needs better TDD but the guy is an excellent striker. Mendes had him on his back for a while but Conor kept his calm and hung in there. After they got back up, he went back to work and knocked him out. Can't wait to see him vs. Aldo. It's going to be awesome, lol.

WAR McGreGOAT!

Comment

I think his TDD is on point. Could be better but it wasn't like he was taken down at will. I mean 4 of 7 is a reasonable percentage but it wasn't like Chad would touch him and he went down.

Comment

Wish he would keep his hands up more, i know hes got a great chin but come on conor.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            I think his TDD is on point. Could be better but it wasn't like he was taken down at will. I mean 4 of 7 is a reasonable percentage but it wasn't like Chad would touch him and he went down.

Yeah, I didn't mean he had bad TDD, but if he improved it even more, he'd be a nightmare to grapplers. Like jaded said above, the ground game is his weakness. If he can eliminate or minimize that, he'd be even more awesome.
            Last edited by Ruthless One; 07-12-2015, 10:41 PM.

Comment

a slightly better glorified version of nick diaz , nothing more..

Comment

Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
                I agree with everything you say except the last sentence. To say Aldo has no chance is crazy. He is at least top-3 pound for pound and has been a dominant champion.
                Aldo is great. I love Aldo,but it is over for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  It's going to be an awesome fight for sure. Hopefully it happens within the next 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    McGregor's ground game isn't on par with Aldo's and I think that Aldo has better foot movement and hand speed. If McGregor wins I think it will be more from his heart and determination then it will be because he has a better skill set.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
                      It's going to be an awesome fight for sure. Hopefully it happens within the next 6 months.
                      Hopefully but in all reality Aldo will most likely get injured again.

Also no one will be allowed to use IV's to rehydrate after October. That will impact their fight if it happens. Both men are massive featherweights who cut a lot of weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X