Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silva tested positive for Oxazepam, Temazepam AND Drostanolone on the post-fight test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silva tested positive for Oxazepam, Temazepam AND Drostanolone on the post-fight test

Jeremy Botter ***8207;@jeremybotter 5 mins5 minutes ago
    Silva tested positive for Oxazepam and Temazepam on the post-fight test.

Brett Okamoto ***8207;@bokamotoESPN 3m3 minutes ago
    Anderson Silva also tests positive on fight night for anti-anxiety medication. Nick Diaz' PED test from fight night is clean, per NSAC.

EDIT: AND

Ana Hissa ***8207;@AnaHissa 4m4 minutes ago
    Anderson tests positive for drostanolone - fight day - urine exam

Jeremy Botter @jeremybotter · 9m 9 minutes ago
    Silva was sent a letter on February 12 notifying him of the failures.

Jeremy Botter @jeremybotter · 9m 9 minutes ago
    NAC found out about the two Silva benzo failures on Feb 3. They received drostanolone result on Feb 10.

Are you happy?

Comment

Wonder what other stuff he was taking in his cycle.

Drostanolone from what I understand you also need a SERM and some Test.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        Are you happy?
        I still haven't read if you've written anything about this, maybe missed it in the other thread (too many pages to go through, didn't keep up with every post). Listen, I really enjoy Anderson Silva as a FIGHTER but I hated the way the UFC pushed him and I really feel as though he was very arrogant as a fighter, completely the opposite of the likes of Sakuraba/Fedor/GSP. His body hasn't really changed much during his UFC tenure, which leads me to believe that he has used for a LONG time. That along with his strength and conditioning coach and other people in his camp getting popped for PEDs is just wrong and crooked. As soon as the level of drug testing is ramped up, you see all of these elite fighters getting caught...coincidence? I think not.

His whole career is a big ? for me at this point. Cannot justify putting him in any P4P/ATG list when he is a proven cheater.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Wonder what other stuff he was taking in his cycle.

Drostanolone from what I understand you also need a SERM and some Test.
        They're usually used for Anxiety/Insomnia. Drostanolone (Masteron) is a PED, simple as.

Comment

Yeah I know, stuff ending in '-pam' is usually a benzo.

Drostanolone is a straight up PED.

Comment

Dana White is downing a bottle of something strong right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              I still haven't read if you've written anything about this, maybe missed it in the other thread (too many pages to go through, didn't keep up with every post).
              I already told you last time, I posted in the first damn thread you posted on this topic(you're always super fast to post any negativity about Silva. True vulture, you should work for the media).

Listen, I really enjoy Anderson Silva as a FIGHTER but I hated the way the UFC pushed him and I really feel as though he was very arrogant as a fighter, completely the opposite of the likes of Sakuraba/Fedor/GSP. His body hasn't really changed much during his UFC tenure, which leads me to believe that he has used for a LONG time. That along with his strength and conditioning coach and other people in his camp getting popped for PEDs is just wrong and crooked. As soon as the level of drug testing is ramped up, you see all of these elite fighters getting caught...coincidence? I think not.
              Ah, you're one of these extremely gullible mma fans who actually thinks drug tests ever meant anything other than guys can cycle properly in MMA? You didn't know anything about combat sports before and you certainly still don't know anything now.

To think, a Fedor and Sakuraba fanboy of all people who blackballs fighters because they use steroids like everybody else LOL. I can't take you seriously at all pal.

His whole career is a big ? for me at this point. Cannot justify putting him in any P4P/ATG list when he is a proven cheater.
              You just finally found something you can use in these debates and have others parrot you. You prayed for something like this to happen to Silva since the beginning which shows that MMA is just like Boxing in terms of fans: fanboys with favorites and want to see everybody else who is a threat burn. I guess you got your wish in your deluded mind.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                I already told you last time, I posted in the first damn thread you posted on this topic(you're always super fast to post any negativity about Silva. True vulture, you should work for the media).

Ah, you're one of these extremely gullible mma fans who actually thinks drug tests ever meant anything other than guys can cycle properly in MMA? You didn't know anything about combat sports before and you certainly still don't know anything now.

To think, a Fedor and Sakuraba fanboy of all people who blackballs fighters because they use steroids like everybody else LOL. I can't take you seriously at all pal.

You just finally found something you can use in these debates and have others parrot you. You prayed for something like this to happen to Silva since the beginning which shows that MMA is just like Boxing in terms of fans: fanboys with favorites and want to see everybody else who is a threat burn. I guess you got your wish in your deluded mind.
                Relax bro, you sound like A.Silva's your dad or something...getting all upset and ****. BKM IS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAOOO.

Silva has now been removed from ALL ATG/P4P debates the cheater.

Comment

Drostanolone is really only for cutting and the half life is short compared to most anabolics.. Like 3 days Idfk how you get caught for it

Comment

... Silva already said "goodbye" after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X