Anderson Silva tests POSITIVE for Drostanolone, Diaz for Marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
    This is actullay easily explained

Constant Stress + being punched in the head for 10 + years + Over training can destroy your Test levels

....Most Fighters/Football players probably start out with higher than normal Testosterone levels compared to other men, but by the end of their career there Test levels are crushed...Stress+physical damage+over training....
    Come on man, Jones hasn't even been training MMA for that long. He doesn't really get hit much IN FIGHTS (yes, I am aware of something called sparring) and combined with the other facts...what are the odds?

You COULD be right, it's not out of the question but I don't believe it at this point. Another guy who is very iffy is Overeem, he went to Thailand to train two fights ago when he beat Mir, maybe because he knew he wouldn't be tested there? He's been caught before and has never looked the same again. It's rampant in MMA. I'll usually give the fighter the benefit of the doubt though, I don't think it's wise accusing everyone of cheating unless there are a series of dodgy sequences that lead to that conclusion or cold hard facts of them being caught.

Comment

Hence a reason Mayweather's always calling to clean up the fight realm of sports.

While I personally believe Silva's positive results are based on injury healing rather than trying to "hulk up" for a fight advantage (that just doesn't seem like him), it still brings to light that many fighters, no matter what level, can be a suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
        Hence a reason Mayweather's always calling to clean up the fight realm of sports.

While I personally believe Silva's positive results are based on injury healing rather than trying to "hulk up" for a fight advantage (that just doesn't seem like him), it still brings to light that many fighters, no matter what level, can be a suspect.
        yet his own fighters get caught doe......

like the old saying goes. to clean up a mess, u gotta start at the root.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post

Lol, only when Pacquaio was on a collision course to fight him did Mayweather start mentioning testing. Where was this stance before Pac?

Silva took masteron (dros) which is used to cut weight too and Andro is also used as a masking agent too from what I read.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            atleast they dont sweep it under the rug like in boxing, nah mean?
            Yeah I know what you mean.

*looks at Floyd
            Last edited by dirty fingers; 02-04-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...ims-innocence/

Silva is claiming contamination or lab mistake.

Comment

Diaz should be awarded extra points for fighting while stoned lol. How does one fight while on weed? It usually calms and makes people mellow. Weed isn't a performance enhancer that's for sure.

Comment

As per Diaz, this is not the first time he tested positive but he claims he needed to smoke weed for his ADHD. As per Silva, I think the reason for using roid is his once broken shin bone but yeah, it is not really a good reason at all.

Comment

Those guys who are interested about the nature of the drugs he took, have a little listen of:

https://soundcloud.com/frbshow/frb10

He's a buddy of Chael Sonnen, known for getting the scoop in MMA before a lot of reporters. He has guests on his podcast, this week the first guests talks about this Silva drug situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                      Dude shattered his leg. Give him a break.
                      Exactly they just trying to keep a brotha down.

Comment

Working...
                      X