Cung Le is on that horse meat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    so it wont guarantee u a win? how so?
    Because it doesn't automatically mean you'll be stronger, tougher & faster than your opponent. You will be stronger, faster & tougher because of steroid use, but it doesn't automatically mean you'll win every fight you idiot.

i thought it makes u punch wayyyy harder and faster???
    Who said "wayyyy" harder & faster? Not me. It obviously makes you punch harder & move faster which is why athletes use them.

how could their opponent be stronger and faster if the other guy is on riods
    Because he's just a better fighter.

and thats what rios is suppose to do as u put it? LOL!!!
    Rios? Who mentioned Rios?

**** you're one dumb P*ctard. Holy cow.

Comment

i didnt mention anything about pac but here u are saying it LMAO! and im suppose to be the idiot here? LOL!!!
      I didn't say you said anything about Pac. I'm just sure you're a P*ctard because of how dumb you are.

You ignored my question - why do you think athletes use steroids?

so now steriods dont win u fight?? i thought u quoted me saying steriods do? LMAO!!!
      ^^ P*ctard drone malfunction.

holy shiiet how are u this dumb? LOL!!
      YES, steroids CAN win fights - which is why they're banned.

Why are you having so much trouble understanding this? Steroids can help massively which is why they're banned. Obviously they help which is why so many athletes take them - to give themselves an unfair advantage over their opponents. It doesn't automatically guarantee victory because your opponent may just be more naturally gifted than you (more athletic, harder puncher, faster, superior ring IQ etc etc), however due to the steroids, even if you lose the fight, it might not be as one-sided as it would've been had you not been on the steroids. Understand now?

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
        Because it doesn't automatically mean you'll be stronger, tougher & faster than your opponent. You will be stronger, faster & tougher because of steroid use, but it doesn't automatically mean you'll win every fight you idiot.

Who said "wayyyy" harder & faster? Not me. It obviously makes you punch harder & move faster which is why athletes use them.

Because he's just a better fighter.

Rios? Who mentioned Rios?

**** you're one dumb P*ctard. Holy cow.
        RIODS!!! im sure u knew it was a typo but pointing out the obvious to deflect the attention away from u, how original. LOL.

Comment

I didn't say you said anything about Pac. I'm just sure you're a P*ctard because of how dumb you are.

You ignored my question - why do you think athletes use steroids?

^^ P*ctard drone malfunction.

YES, steroids CAN win fights - which is why they're banned.

Why are you having so much trouble understanding this? Steroids can help massively which is why they're banned. Obviously they help which is why so many athletes take them - to give themselves an unfair advantage over their opponents. It doesn't automatically guarantee victory because your opponent may just be more naturally gifted than you (more athletic, harder puncher, faster, superior ring IQ etc etc), however due to the steroids, even if you lose the fight, it might not be as one-sided as it would've been had you not been on the steroids. Understand now?
          assuming, how typical LOL. i dont know why athletes use steriods. they could use it for many many reasons, theres no way for u or me to actually know why they use it, unless u asked them and if they're being honest about it LOL! but go ahead and assume since u do it anyways then come on here and act like u know. LOL

and look at u explaining to me what steriods can do and why people use it.
          all that because i made a comment saying msucles dont win u fight. and u quoting me saying steriods do then switching up after i questioned u about it LOL.

Comment

RIODS!!! im sure u knew it was a typo but pointing out the obvious to deflect the attention away from u, how original. LOL.
            That's two typos in one word. Not only did you swap the 'i' for the 'o', but you left out the 'd' too. You're that dumb, LOL. And that was just one part of my comment, you ignored the rest, so how am I trying to deflect attention away from myself?

You're STILL spelling it 'riods' now.

You have the intelligence of a toilet brush.

Comment

No, but steroids do.
              i guess if cung le wins its because of steroids LOL

Comment

i dont know why athletes use steriods.
                Hmmmm... WELL TAKE A GUESS WHY DON'T YOU ... be careful though, you might give yourself a headache.

I'll give you a hint - what does 'P.E.D.' stand for?

they could use it for many many reasons, theres no way for u or me to actually know why they use it, unless u asked them and if they're being honest about it LOL! but go ahead and assume since u do it anyways then come on here and act like u know. LOL

Oh my god... I can't believe how stupid you are.

And what would many of those reason be?

and look at u explaining to me what steriods can do and why people use it.
                all that because i made a comment saying msucles dont win u fight. and u quoting me saying steriods do then switching up after i questioned u about it LOL.
                Steroids can help massively, which is why they're banned. You seem to think that all steroids do is give you larger/denser muscle.

Not once did I say that anyone who uses steroids will automatically win a fight, dopey dumb dumb.

Comment

That's two typos in one word. Not only did you swap the 'i' for the 'o', but you left out the 'd' too. You're that dumb, LOL. And that was just one part of my comment, you ignored the rest, so how am I trying to deflect attention away from myself?

You're STILL spelling it 'riods' now.

You have the intelligence of a toilet brush.
                  thanks for that captain obvious. the rest to ur question is above. take a look LOL

Comment

No, but steroids do.
                    lololololol

Comment

i guess if cung le wins its because of steroids LOL
                      The only way we could find out is if he fights whilst not on them. If he loses whilst off them, then fights the same guy and wins, we have some idea why he won, especially if he looked **** whilst not on them.

Comment

Working...
                      X