No announcement yet.

Rousey vs. Carano, Cyborg...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    i know she was out of bound fighting in a muay thai match against that champ but she just look human in there LOL.. the other lady was bossing her around, im just not used to seeing cyborg like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      i know she was out of bound fighting in a muay thai match against that champ but she just look human in there LOL.. the other lady was bossing her around, im just not used to seeing cyborg like that.
      The other woman, Jorina Baars, is an undefeated kickboxing champion with 35 fights, while that was only Cyborg's 3rd muay-thai match. There is a big difference between people who use muay thai and kickboxing tactics as part of their MMA offense and straight up muay thai and kickboxing fighters. It could have been much worse for Cyborg though, as Baars has done far worse to muay thai fighters with more experience than Cyborg has. Given the circumstances, I think Cyborg did good to at least have held her own and kept putting pressure on the champ but Baars had basically every advantage in this match. Mad respect for Cyborg though, chick has got bigger balls than most men I know...and quite possibly a bigger penis

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          jesus, that is one ugly lesbian. Not talking about Carmouche

Comment

That was such a sick fight. Ronda doesn't even have the ovaries to fight Cyborg nevertheless fight a championship muai Thai fighter in her own sport. This is why UFC and Ronda is ducking. Cyborg would tear her apart.

Comment

Did everyone just decide it was okay for Cyborg to have elevated testosterone levels? Is your hatred for Ronda so much that you want to see a man fight her?

Comment

Lol at rousey fans trying to rationalize the duck. It's over for you guys. Cyborg was a monster that Rousey ducked. Now a real woman Jorina Baars who looks about 19 years old just beat the sh-t out of the most feared woman.

It's all history now. Cyborg got her ass beat. Rousey ducked her. and Jorina stepped to the plate and beat a "man".

WAR BAARS!!! I always support women who challenge themselves and dont look for every excuse in the book to duck someone.
                Last edited by ( . Y . ); 04-03-2014, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  Did everyone just decide it was okay for Cyborg to have elevated testosterone levels? Is your hatred for Ronda so much that you want to see a man fight her?
                  Cyborg was using steroids at one point, this is true, which is also true with Thiago Silva, Royce Gracie, Sean Sherk, Chris Leben, Bigfoot,Donald Cerrone, Tim Sylvia, Phil Baroni, King Moe, Overeem, Barnett, etc. Are you suggesting that if any of these fighters was on a roll and the obvious #1 contender for a title fight , it wouldnt be okay for them to receive one because they had tested positive in the past? I dont remember anyone complaining when Bigfoot got a title fight with Cain. I wont deny that Cyborg looks like she has a penis, but as long as she isnt taking steroids anymore, what is the problem?
                  Last edited by Dixie Normis; 04-03-2014, 03:42 AM.

Comment

why a retired fighter to face the undisputed champ?
                    it speak from yourself

Comment

Ronda groupies getting put in their place in here. Face it, Ronda's scared of Cyborg, and Cyborg would beat her.

Comment

Working...
                      X