Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Hendricks still think visible damage matters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Hendricks still think visible damage matters?

Or does it only matter when he loses?

One busted eye, what else? gotta see him at the press conference to see if he had hundreds of gashes on his face like GSP did.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Or does it only matter when he loses?
      Lmaoo lol, didnt get to see the fight but i assume Robbie couldnt stop the takedown and lost a dec.

Comment

Either way, he was far more busted up than Lawler, and according to him, that's scoring criteria right there....

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          One busted eye, what else? gotta see him at the press conference to see if he had hundreds of gashes on his face like GSP did.
          LMAO @ hundreds of gashes, GSP did look like hell tho

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
            Lmaoo lol, didnt get to see the fight but i assume Robbie couldnt stop the takedown and lost a dec.
            First 2 Rounds, Lawler didn't do a alot, Hendricks swung and missed a lot. Both to Hendricks. Rounds 3 and 4 Lawler puts a beating on Hendricks. ROund 5 starts out the same, Hendricks hugs for most of the round before getting a takedown with 1 minute left. 48-47 Hendricks. Close fight, Lawler only person who did any damage.

Comment

First 2 Rounds, Lawler didn't do a alot, Hendricks swung and missed a lot. Both to Hendricks. Rounds 3 and 4 Lawler puts a beating on Hendricks. ROund 5 starts out the same, Hendricks hugs for most of the round before getting a takedown with 1 minute left. 48-47 Hendricks. Close fight, Lawler only person who did any damage.
              Damn, figured that would happen. Im not mad at Hendricks being champ, he gets enough knockouts that a few dec wont get me mad.

Get ready to go in full flame mode but I see a diaz hendricks fight going down the same way

Comment

Either way, he was far more busted up than Lawler, and according to him, that's scoring criteria right there....
                Well I agree with him. I just think there's a difference between a guy with a damaged eye who was constantly attacked on that spot compared to a guy who has damage all around his facial area because of so many damaging blows.

Comment

Not the same thing. Hendricks and GSP's fight had rounds that were much closer, so he and people pointed to damage as an extra determination in those rounds. This fight had easier rounds to score, it was pretty clear which round each guy won.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    GSP has always bruised/marked easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X