No announcement yet.

Boxing vs MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing vs MMA

Well guys I have a question to you...What do you think could any top mma fighter such guys as Belfort, Silva, Manhoef, Shogun,Chuck handel with boxer??? Because in MMA forums there are topics that MMA striking is something different and boxers couldn't do well in MMA, and that there are some mma fighters which can fight with boxers and do very well against them....What do you think about it???

I dont think that a boxer could beat an MMA guy in MMA, and I also dont think a MMA guy could beat a boxer in boxing. 2 different sports. Although Jens Pulver, and Jeremy Jackson have both dabbled in Pro Boxing, they where never ranked...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
      I dont think that a boxer could beat an MMA guy in MMA, and I also dont think a MMA guy could beat a boxer in boxing. 2 different sports. Although Jens Pulver, and Jeremy Jackson have both dabbled in Pro Boxing, they where never ranked...
      Only MMA fighter that would stand a chance in a boxing ring with a boxer would be bobb sapp hahah, think big nog would fair well, he's brazilian golden gloves..
      KAps i hear ya, 2 different sports, 2 different training regiments.
      Even the transition from boxing to kick boxing is a difficult one.

Comment

Working...
      X