Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we say enough with Meisha Tate already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we say enough with mma already? Tate vs carmouche co main event. Enough said.
    Last edited by ( . Y . ); 04-03-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      Miesha actually knows how to dress and is feminine.

This fat phuck is a redneck from DAKOTA who drove a 92 Honda Accord and lived in a house dirtier than a city dump. Disgusting.

lol the UFC's biggest star. I guess that means the UFC is close to bankruptcy.

Comment

She was pissing me off so bad with those TD attempts on Ronda.

And this is why I laugh at people that think Ronda would beat Cyborg. Cyborg is 10x better at every aspect of MMA than Miesha Tate, and she went 3 hard rounds with Ronda.

And I don't care about Miesha's BS high school wrestling pedigree. Cyborg is in the cage suplexing bishes.

Comment

Yeah I'm kinda sick of meisha Tate... I enjoy her fights but it really shows how little depth they have in the womensdivision... They keep recycling the same 4 girls it seems..

Comment

Look dorks it is nurma. If nurma dose not tatke the show. FFFFFFFFF.

Comment

I want a Million dollars, or a Miesha's nose full of nickles...

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                She was pissing me off so bad with those TD attempts on Ronda.

And this is why I laugh at people that think Ronda would beat Cyborg. Cyborg is 10x better at every aspect of MMA than Miesha Tate, and she went 3 hard rounds with Ronda.

And I don't care about Miesha's BS high school wrestling pedigree. Cyborg is in the cage suplexing bishes.
                Pretty sure Carano mounted Guyborg at least twice, he's not that great on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  I want a Million dollars, or a Miesha's nose full of nickles...
                  I think you have a broken girrl nose. For sure kelly was queen.

Comment

MMa, or go to Rhondas place. Rhonda is Dhonkey balls.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                      Pretty sure Carano mounted Guyborg at least twice, he's not that great on the ground.
                      Pretty sure Ronda's gotten her back taken 3x, by 3 different opponents. What's your point?

And one of those opponents almost finished her.

Comment

Working...
                      X