Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we say enough with Meisha Tate already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not into hick boyish girls. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      I'm not into hick boyish girls. Sorry.
      You prefer trannys?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        You prefer trannys?
        Of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          Of course.
          Fair enough.

Comment

Is this girly enough for you?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=489297

And I bet you like this too don't you?
            Boxingscene muscular girls

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Completely outclassed, how the UFC fooled you all into believing she had a chance was something crazy. That's 3 in a row, bounce her and her ****** boyfriend out already...
              the UFC didn't convince anyone of anything. Cat Zingano pulled out of the TUF series due to injury and the person she beat for that spot stepped in as a replacement. nothing more.

she did allow us to see some of Rousey's striking which was pretty good, although Ronda definitely doesn't look entirely comfortable in the exchanges yet. Some where saying she would react like Brock Lesnar when hit, she put that bull**** to bed at least. She seem to have the shorter harder shots which caught Tate trying to bullrush.

Comment

Let's face it - the women's division in the UFC wouldn't even be around if they weren't down in sales. Dana's desperation to revitalize the company is the only thing keeping these amateurs on air. They all need to be banned, but Tate is absolute trash and she still pushed the p4p joke in Rousey. **** this sport for showing this garbage.

Comment

Rondas stand up is non existent. She got stunned a few times and looked lost. She also got hit with some big upkicks and got stunned.

Fatties days are number.

Comment

Well, what do you expect from someone with a nickname like "cupcake".

Cupcakes get swallowed whole three at a time by fat kids at slumber parties.

Comment

How would cutting a woman who went to the third round with the champ after nobody has survived one round previously strengthen the division? Rousey is obviously better but didn't see her just come in and walk through Tate. As far as Ronda goes she's pretty one dimensional. I don't think Rousey sees round 2 in a fight with Cyborg.

Comment

Working...
                      X