Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Silva considered an underdog going into the Weidman fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy with the best chance is Mousasi in my opinion. Is he even MW anymore? Or make middleweight anymore?

Dude has the best chance. Jacare probably gets finished round 1 bro. I can see it in my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
      Um why don't you do the math. Chael is an Olympic caliber wrestler. He's far better in the wrestling department then Weidman it's not even remotely comparable. Weidman may be the better more well rounded fighter but when it comes to keeping somebody on their ass nobody does it better at 185 then Chael. Thats a joke comparison, Anderson will clown this fool and then Anderson Silva haters will go back to "Anderson beats no hope unproven cans like Weidman"
      I was about to come in here and say that Weidman is the much more accomplished college wrestler but luckily I checked their wiki page before I posted. Damn, forgot how much Sonnen accomplished in college. He pretty much wrestled every style and was top 4 almost every single year. Weidman also did amazing in college(beat Bader) but Sonnen destroys Weidman's college resume.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        The guy with the best chance is Mousasi in my opinion. Is he even MW anymore? Or make middleweight anymore?

Dude has the best chance. Jacare probably gets finished round 1 bro. I can see it in my thoughts.
        How in the hell does Mousasi have the best chance? Fighting on the feet with Anderson Silva is probably the dumbest thing anyone can do. And Mousasi hasn't been at middleweight since 08

Comment

Originally posted by KidKwik View Post
          Personally, I'm starting to think people just want to see Silva lose, so they're convincing themselves that Weidman is actually good
          Yep yep them be called haters!

Comment

Originally posted by KidKwik View Post
            How in the hell does Mousasi have the best chance? Fighting on the feet with Anderson Silva is probably the dumbest thing anyone can do. And Mousasi hasn't been at middleweight since 08
            Because he inherited Fedor's Lucky-gene.

Things just happen to always fall his way.

I also said is he even mw/ can he even make mw anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Because he inherited Fedor's Lucky-gene.

Things just happen to always fall his way.

I also said is he even mw/ can he even make mw anymore?
              Maybe it's just me I just don't see the hype around Mousasi. His best win is that lucky upkick to Jacare. Dude never brings the fight which lets subpar fighters like Jardine stay in and make a fight out of it. He's impressively technical but lacks the killer instinct. He can't out point Silva, I just don't see how that's possible. That's a first round KO.

Jacare is athletically gifted with arguably the best ground game in MMA. His judo is world class and his boxing has improved dramatically with every single fight. Trust me, I can't wait for this fight with Okami. I think it's his coming out party. If Jacare dominates OKami like I think he will, Silva might actually be in some trouble. I just think he has the speed, athelticism, and well roundedness that Cote, Maia,Chael and Thales lacked. I think he'd beat Weidmans ass too.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                Maybe it's just me I just don't see the hype around Mousasi. His best win is that lucky upkick to Jacare. Dude never brings the fight which lets subpar fighters like Jardine stay in and make a fight out of it. He's impressively technical but lacks the killer instinct. He can't out point Silva, I just don't see how that's possible. That's a first round KO.

Jacare is athletically gifted with arguably the best ground game in MMA. His judo is world class and his boxing has improved dramatically with every single fight. Trust me, I can't wait for this fight with Okami. I think it's his coming out party. If Jacare dominates OKami like I think he will, Silva might actually be in some trouble. I just think he has the speed, athelticism, and well roundedness that Cote, Maia,Chael and Thales lacked. I think he'd beat Weidmans ass too.
                Anderson and Jacare train together. Jacare will probably get to hold the title after Anderson retires in a few years

Comment

well Silva kissed him at the weigh in face off lol

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    well Silva kissed him at the weigh in face off lol

He loves cute white boys.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post

He loves cute white boys.
                      yea that was really gay lol

Comment

Working...