No announcement yet.

What happened with Pettis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened with Pettis?

Why isn't Aldo fighting Pettis anymore? Someone fill me in.

He hurt his knee so Zombie took over. He said he could comeback in time to fight Bendo in Miluawakee trying to steal Grants thunder but as far as I know he got turned down haha

I don't care if its Pettis vs Aldo or Bendo 2, both would be sick!

Comment

Wow... Damnit Pettis.That's freaking ****sexual.

Korean Zombie really? Sigh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I would prefer a Pettis / Bendo rematch with Aldo moving up to challenge the winner. So hopefully we will see Pettis / Aldo but at a weight better suited for both parties.

Comment

Originally posted by ESB_reject
          I would prefer a Pettis / Bendo rematch with Aldo moving up to challenge the winner. So hopefully we will see Pettis / Aldo but at a weight better suited for both parties.
          That's a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by ESB_reject View Post
            Agreed.....

Comment

I honestly think Pettis has a better chance beating Aldo than Bendo at this point. Bendo is looking more and more like GSP as time passes, and GSP is practically unbeatable at this point. Or at least that's what I think

Comment

[QUOTE=.:: JSFD26 ::.;13523334]Wow... Damnit Pettis.That's freaking ****sexual.

The zombie is tight! should still be an entertaining fight but aldo will win imo!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Wow... Damnit Pettis.That's freaking ****sexual.

I agree with Mr. Punchout, Zombie doesn't present any trouble to Aldo in any particular area but the man comes to fight every time so at least Aldo vs Zombie will be a damn good scrap for as long as it lasts. Hell nobody expected Zombie to run through Homminick nevertheless win yet he blasted him out in 5 seconds. You never know it's MMA!

Originally posted by ESB_reject View Post
                  Best case scenario IMO. Pettis shouldn't try to drain himself he's pretty scrawny at 155 as it is. And Aldo needs to move up. Zombie, Lamas & Swanson don't remotely stand a chance and their the top 3 in line and he already beat Swanson with a quickness.

Originally posted by KidKwik View Post
                  I honestly think Pettis has a better chance beating Aldo than Bendo at this point. Bendo is looking more and more like GSP as time passes, and GSP is practically unbeatable at this point. Or at least that's what I think
                  I mentioned this in my TJ Grant thread a few weeks back. Bendo use to be one of the most well rounded exciting fighters but now he plays it safe because he's the champ. I mean Melendez didn't really bring the fight either but he's definitely turning into GSP. I think Maynard has the best chance with his wrestling. Pettis still stands a chance and so does Aldo, so hopefully Aldo moves up and Pettis stays at 155.

Comment

Working...
                  X