No announcement yet.

UFC 160,Junior Dos Santos V Hunto .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 160,Junior Dos Santos V Hunto .

Would anyone really be that surprised if JDS out boxed Hunto ?
    I wouldn't , I have said from day one I think JDS will beat hunt with long range boxing .
    JDS can win this fight anywhere imo
    No body on this fight yet ?

JDS's supposed boxing prowess are among the most overrated things in MMA.

Mark Hunt is going to expose this.

Comment

i definietely would, jds boxing has shwosn to be flawed cain was beating him up on the feet, and old mirko gave him a run for his money
      hunt by ko, bet on it

Comment

Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
        JDS's supposed boxing prowess are among the most overrated things in MMA.

Mark Hunt is going to expose this.
        I agree, Cain dropped JDS with an overhand right and anybody who has ever fought knows it is not just how much you can give but its how much you can take also. JDS is not going to crack Hunts chin but if hunt lands it will be goodnight.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
          i definietely would, jds boxing has shwosn to be flawed cain was beating him up on the feet, and old mirko gave him a run for his money
          hunt by ko, bet on it
          How long you been watching the sport mate ?
          Rather than risk what happened in the first fight Cain did not out box JDS on his feet,Cain mixed in strikes with countless takedowns rather then play in to JDSs strength and have a standing fight with him ,thats very different to fighting standing bro

Comment

Mark is past his prime so it wouldn't surprise me. I see this one going to decision. I can't see either guy getting knocked out.

Comment

This will be an exciting fight for the fans.

I think most people are underestimating JDS's potential to end the fight with one shot. JDS is much faster than Hunt and has a considerable reach advantage. Hunt was knocked out by Melvin Manhoef and I doubt Melvin hits harder than JDS.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hunt wins via TKO because he has one shot knockout ability and JDS looks very susceptible when he is moving backwards (as Cain showed us). JDS is most vulnerable when he is moving backwards since he rarely throws when going back.

I also don't think JDS will try to take Hunt down as many of the pundits are suggesting. JDS has pride in his standup and he will show it.

I'm rooting for JDS. I'd like to see him at 100% against Cain at 100%.

Comment

That overrated fat hypejob is going to finally be put in his place today and I will enjoy the destruction of the fanboy army as a result. JDS is elite and will probably do to him what MW Manhoef did to Hunt. I can't wait.

Comment

Hunt has little defence and is slow, the 7ft foot white dude fought the dumbest fight I have seen against Hunt and got KO'd for it.
                  JDS will keep his distance and win comfortably.
                  However if your a gambler Id bet JDS win with a little money on Hunt by KO for insurance.

Comment

that TJ grant win could possibly be this fight if JDS comes to bang.

Comment

Working...
                    X