• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky...

Diaz sounds like a ******

Haters gonna hate, but the fact is, he is the draw in this fight. They'll say it was GSP that gave the numbers but everyone wants to see Diaz fight....
    Are you joking gsp is a massive draw compared to diaZ

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

christ i can't wait for this fight. i hope gsp comes for a good fight and gives the fans something good on saturday. i hope diaz pulls it off.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        Are you joking gsp is a massive draw compared to diaZ

Just look at his avi and signature... -_-
        Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Haters gonna hate, but the fact is, he is the draw in this fight. They'll say it was GSP that gave the numbers but everyone wants to see Diaz fight....
        Yes, we all wanna see some dude who whines about getting robbed in a post fight interview. Diaz will get the same treatment his brother got vs Henderson, a schooling.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

Yes, we all wanna see some dude who whines about getting robbed in a post fight interview. Diaz will get the same treatment his brother got vs Henderson, a schooling.
          No, you want so see a fighter who comes to fight every time and brings excitement to a wrestle heavy lay n pray weight class. I'm a realist, I know that GSP is a monster, doesn't mean I wont be rooting for Nick, we need a change, this wrestle****ing has to go away for a while. UFC is already taking a step in the right direction by getting rid of Fitch....

Comment

Diaz is on fire at these pressers.

Press conference from today. George really loses his cool at one point. Good stuff...
            you call that on fire? I call that a 7 year old whiny baby.

the only time I would say he was 'on fire' was when he was talking about PRIDE rules and that fighters should be penalized for stalling.

the rest was just bull**** crybaby nonsense. He needs to grow up.
            lol. unless this fight does over 1.5mill, GSP is the draw. He's been the biggest draw for a long while now.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
              Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

No, you want so see a fighter who comes to fight every time and brings excitement to a wrestle heavy lay n pray weight class. I'm a realist, I know that GSP is a monster, doesn't mean I wont be rooting for Nick, we need a change, this wrestle****ing has to go away for a while. UFC is already taking a step in the right direction by getting rid of Fitch....
              You sound like the other guys whining about runners and huggers in boxing. This is called MMA for a reason. If you don't like it go watch kickboxing or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                You sound like the other guys whining about runners and huggers in boxing. This is called MMA for a reason. If you don't like it go watch kickboxing or something.

Man, I've wrestled my whole life. I coach wrestling. That being said, I or nobody else wants to pay $59.99 to watch a guy hold another guy down for 25 minutes. GSP is a beast, and Diaz cuts easy, it's going to be a tough night for Nick, but I'm rooting for him. I'd rather watch Diaz fight once than a guy like Fitch fight 100 times. Also, the "runners and huggers" in boxing don't make nearly as much money as the scrappers. I wonder why that is???

Comment

Originally posted by JoeStevens86 View Post
                  you call that on fire? I call that a 7 year old whiny baby.

the only time I would say he was 'on fire' was when he was talking about PRIDE rules and that fighters should be penalized for stalling.

the rest was just bull**** crybaby nonsense. He needs to grow up.

lol. unless this fight does over 1.5mill, GSP is the draw. He's been the biggest draw for a long while now.
                  Did you just make another account to repeat the same **** you've already said?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Diaz is just really frustrated n he puts out his real feelings, he aint afraid to let out his thoughts n he dont like to play the excited fool or act out like a good guy or a bad guy he just keeps it real

it also made GSP keep it real he said some like "we are all uncomfortable (or frustrated he said) cause we tryna make weight" some like that im not sure but ive never heard him say that, the fighters always say some like "we ready", "no issue making weight"

Diaz has GSP pissed, i really want Diaz to win this lol

Lol after all that was posted on here, one of the press guys asked Dana a question about Hendricks n right when he finished Diaz grabs his mic n says with a loud tone "why u mad George, u mad bro" "yall selling wolf tickets" lol
                    Diaz is frustrated for no reason. The guy complains about nothing 90% of the time. He just creates fantasy **** to cry about.

Also, he talks about how he is just being real. Diaz has been talking **** about GSP since strikeforce and then after the condit fight, and then he turns around and acts like a victim when GSP lashes out at him.

And then he says that he has to talk trash in order to get the fight. Well GSP's past opponents didn't need to talk trash to get a fight. They just needed to win and become contenders. And Diaz was already a contender considering he was strikeforce champion. If Diaz wanted to be 'REAL', he just need to win his fights, show up to pressers and he would have had a title shot without the trash talking.

Diaz is jekyll and hyde. He's as fake as they come.

Comment

Did you just make another account to repeat the same **** you've already said?
                      I've never said this before. what are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X