Diaz is on fire at these pressers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Diaz sounds like a ******
    Sounded like he was trying to get under GSP's skin a little.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

You sound like the other guys whining about runners and huggers in boxing. This is called MMA for a reason. If you don't like it go watch kickboxing or something.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Man, I've wrestled my whole life. I coach wrestling. That being said, I or nobody else wants to pay $59.99 to watch a guy hold another guy down for 25 minutes. GSP is a beast, and Diaz cuts easy, it's going to be a tough night for Nick, but I'm rooting for him. I'd rather watch Diaz fight once than a guy like Fitch fight 100 times. Also, the "runners and huggers" in boxing don't make nearly as much money as the scrappers. I wonder why that is???
      Well, guess who's making the more money and is the bigger draw in this event?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

when GSP makes it a striking match, he tends to win it anyway. so while his fear of being koed again makes him rely a lot more on wrestling, he is still pwning nearly every fighter he faces while on the feet. Nick may well have the style to beat GSP standing, but you can't really complain if GSP takes Nick down and outworks him every round, while using his jab, superman punch and leg kicks to control the fight while standing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Diaz sounds like a ******
          A high ******!

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
            when GSP makes it a striking match, he tends to win it anyway. so while his fear of being koed again makes him rely a lot more on wrestling, he is still pwning nearly every fighter he faces while on the feet. Nick may well have the style to beat GSP standing, but you can't really complain if GSP takes Nick down and outworks him every round, while using his jab, superman punch and leg kicks to control the fight while standing.
            yeah a lot of ppl tend to ignore that fact. he owned Koscheck in the Standup and nobody expected GSP to stand with him. He also got the best of Condit and Alves in the standup.

GSP is a well-rounded fighter which is the reason he is champ. You can't be a 1-trick pony and win the championship.

Comment

The hypocrisy on this forum is hilarious. Anyone says anything bad about the UFC, Dana, or boring fighters they're regarded highly, unless they're named Diaz, then they are whiners. LMAO....

Comment

Originally posted by JoeStevens86 View Post
                yeah a lot of ppl tend to ignore that fact. he owned Koscheck in the Standup and nobody expected GSP to stand with him. He also got the best of Condit and Alves in the standup.

GSP is a well-rounded fighter which is the reason he is champ. You can't be a 1-trick pony and win the championship.
                With nothing but jabs...

Comment

Diaz by gogoplata

Comment

Working...
                  X