Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC on fox 6 discussion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was disappointed that Rampage never got the chance to go "Fuck you! Fuck you! You're cool! Fuck you! and I'm out!

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
      Was disappointed that Rampage never got the chance to go "Fuck you! Fuck you! You're cool! Fuck you! and I'm out!
      They won't even let him wear his sponsor, you think they're gonna give him a mic?

Comment

Flyweight division is kinda boring IMO. I guess I'm going with the champ, hit and move decision....

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen stand by for some Mighty Mouse Dick suckage by Joe Rogan. If you thought HBO was bias...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Ladies and gentlemen stand by for some Mighty Mouse Dick suckage by Joe Rogan. If you thought HBO was bias...

Not even a minute in and Rogan is on his knees ready to accept....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
              Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Not even a minute in and Rogan is on his knees ready to accept....
              bahaha yes and that's why I do t like johnson. thanks to Rogan. glad he got dropped already.

Comment

pretty even round? 1 got the KD and the other one got the takedown.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

Don't know which show you're watching but they acted as if Dodson was the new Penn. I heard the bias going the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Don't know which show you're watching but they acted as if Dodson was the new Penn. I heard the bias going the other way.
                    I think he's talking more about in fight commentary. I've noticed it too...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

did you not see johnson vs benavidez? the Dick slurping was on another level.

Comment

Working...
                      X