• JDS will ko cain again

who wants to bet?

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
    who wants to bet?
    I will bet you 50 billion on Cain..

Comment

It's certainly a possibility.

Comment

If Cain stands up and fights, he will get KO'd again. But, I think it was a bit of a fluke last time. I'm sure he will give a better fight this time around.

Comment

I am thinking JDS by KO once more, again. I don't think Cain can handle him on the feet. I don't know if Cain can take JDS down or not, but I don't think so. JDS seems to be able to defend against the takedown effectively, and when you opponent is reliant on a takedown it is easier to defend, as you know it is coming.

But these are big dudes, we don't know what will happen. Cain could land a punch on JDS' chin also. I just think that a repeat, JDS knockout, or possibily a decision, is more likely. If it is a decision though, Cain has a decent chance to pull it off also.

Comment

Velasqeuz looks out of shape. I also got Dos Santos by KO in round 1

Comment

A billion on Cain.

Comment

aight done

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  I am thinking JDS by KO once more, again. I don't think Cain can handle him on the feet. I don't know if Cain can take JDS down or not, but I don't think so. JDS seems to be able to defend against the takedown effectively, and when you opponent is reliant on a takedown it is easier to defend, as you know it is coming.

But these are big dudes, we don't know what will happen. Cain could land a punch on JDS' chin also. I just think that a repeat, JDS knockout, or possibily a decision, is more likely. If it is a decision though, Cain has a decent chance to pull it off also.
                  i dont think a decision will happen, if anyone wins it will be by ko
                  cain can still ground and pound jds to a tko, but thats gonna be hard, impossible imo

Comment

I really would no be surprised if Junior KO's him again, I just think it will come later on this time. I think the only way Cain can stop JDS is by facial damage. The one fight(Cro Cop) where he took a lot of good shots his face was busted, he doesn't have Anderson skin. So Cain can spoil that fight with his elbows, IF he can even take him down and be in a position to do that.

Comment

Working...
                    X