No announcement yet.

Rousey vs. Carmouch set to main even UFC 157

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addition View Post

Since when are TMZ legit sources for UFC?

They broke the rumor, UFC confirmed it...

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      Body types are different. Montell Griffin is 5'7 and boxed his entire career at light heavyweight and cruiserweight. Kelvin Davis is 5'7 and was a career cruiserweight who moved up to heavyweight.

Not saying that Cyborg is comparable to them, but one's height isn't the be-all-end-all. I would say she is more built up than Torres though.

And we already know that Cyborg is on roids.
      I'm aware that body frame makes a difference. I was actually thinking about that when I made my post but I chose to keep it in the general sense.

anyways. either way, any 5'7 female no matter her frame, should be able to make that weight. And that doesn't mean that 135 is her natural weight cuz that isn't Rousey's either, but anyone who walks around at about 145-150 should be able to make it. And 145-150 is even more ridiculous for an INSHAPE 5'7 female.

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Cyborg just said 2 days ago she can make 135lbs. Dana White's exact quote on the situation was "Tito Ortiz is her manager, he told her not to take the fight."
      lol @ Tito Ortiz managing someone else's career. The guy could barely manage his own.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        I'm aware that body frame makes a difference. I was actually thinking about that when I made my post but I chose to keep it in the general sense.

anyways. either way, any 5'7 female no matter her frame, should be able to make that weight. And that doesn't mean that 135 is her natural weight cuz that isn't Rousey's either, but anyone who walks around at about 145-150 should be able to make it. And 145-150 is even more ridiculous for an INSHAPE 5'7 female.

lol @ Tito Ortiz managing someone else's career. The guy could barely manage his own.
        that cuz she got lots of muscle, she could make 135 if she gets all skinny which would result in a pathetic performance

Comment

Stop doing steroids for a while and she can probably make weight...

Comment

Working...
          X