No announcement yet.

UFC 150 Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    Lol frankie won again, n a BIG LOL to the significant strike counts, every strike landed should count, i guess dana is really tryna push frankie towards an aldo showdown
    Did you see their faces after the fight? That is why significant strikes matters-- they do damage unlike Frankie's punches.

Comment

I guess only one ref watched the fight. I don't understand what Benson meant by "I Bring it everytime!" It looks like he left "it" at home for this fight whatever "it" is...

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Henderson won!! More significant punches and kicks landed.. Frankie did not do enough to win the fight!!
        Did you watch the fight? It wasn't even close imo. Those stats were crap, and Joe going nuts every time Henderson landed a kick swayed the people.

Frankie got jobbed.

Comment

Watched this crap. What a boring as "fight"

Comment

Nathan Diaz ‏@NateDiaz209
            ????

Renzo_Gracie_BJJ ‏@RenzoGracieBJJ
            They should be ashamed that's pure ignorance from two incompetents seating in a chair who never sweat a day in a ring @FrankieEdgar UR D #1

Joe Lauzon ‏@JoeLauzon
            Super close but I think Frankie takes it... 3-2. #ufc #ufc150

Seth Petruzelli ‏@silverbackseth
            Biggest BS Dec. Ever! Edgar won.

MMA ELITE™ ‏@MMAELITEBRAND
            211 in progress in Colorado. Frankie Edgar was just robbed #UFC150

Comment

Originally posted by Last Tribe View Post
              Did you see their faces after the fight? That is why significant strikes matters-- they do damage unlike Frankie's punches.
              im not saying significant strikes dont count, im saying the UFC commentary only count the significant strikes, look at there faces that is why every strike counts not just the significant, n u could see ben a lil winded at the end cause of frankies body work on him

Comment

This one made me laugh...

MMA Roasted ‏@MMARoasted
                The only dude from Jersey who gets screwed more than Frankie Edgar is Snookie. #UFC150

Comment

no way in hell Benson won that fight wth :/

Comment

Fight was close. Should have never been a rematch in the first place nobody thought edgar won the first time

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                      Fight was close. Should have never been a rematch in the first place nobody thought edgar won the first time
                      I had Edgar winning the first fight. Fights are based on round by round scoring. So say for instance, one fighter does the most damage in the fight in a single round, say from an upkick in round 2, he can still lose the fight by losing the other 4 rounds...

Comment

Working...
                      X