Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits Tiiiiiiiiiiiiime, for How NOT to do a spinning back Fist

*drumroll*

2 quick wit the gif damn !!!

I'm upset this fight didn't go on a bit longer but I'm good with the win. I'm pretty sure Chael was done but I like cherries.

Comment

That was pretty much the whole fight right there.

The first round was mostly Sonnen on top not able to do much damage.

Comment

After examining clip #2 it's obvious Chael was done. I don't understand the flailing backfist, it's like he was giving up right then. Maybe Chael blew his load after the 1st round of tussling idk ?

Even though I don't think Silva landed much after the knee Chael looked as if he had given up....why ?

Oh Well !

Comment

yeah wish anderson could have busted him up more...

i keep refreshing ufc site when the hell they gonna start the post fight presser

i wanna see what chael pulls out his ass now, prolly will say the knee was illegal

Comment

He attempted a spinning back elbow but missed by a country mile. Too bad the fence was there. He may have evaded that knee and the subsequent face pounding.

Comment

Comment

he quit like a coward, a bully, a loser. all the times you saw him on top of anderson, standing over a downed anderson etc. you never saw anderson's confidence crack because he's a true champion. Not a piece of **** who talks **** for 2 years and can't even come close to backing it up. I mean, you flip the scenario there for just one time and you see the result. You remember one time Sonnen talked about how all of Silva's opponents become scared and are almost in awe of him, waiting to get hit by whats coming next?.. that's exactly what happened to him. Love it, absolutely loved it. most satisfying win ever!

Comment

The Knee...

Comment

the knee looked like he was aiming for the chest

Silva is a ****en pro

Comment

Working...
                    X