No announcement yet.

Fedor vs Rizzo (SpoileR)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
    Yeah, never seen him bounce an unconcious guy's head off the canvas like that. Not a meaninful win but clearly he is still capable of hanging with top fighters.

Even half a stomach WWE BRAWK would smash Fedor

Don't get me started on what the likes of Cain, Cormier and JDS do to him

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

Even half a stomach WWE BRAWK would smash Fedor

Don't get me started on what the likes of Cain, Cormier and JDS do to him
      Fedor would brutalise Brock...that dude does not react well to punishment. Fedor has some of the most dangerous hands in the business and is no slouch on the ground eventhough he isn't what he once was down there.

Fedor began declining years before his losses imo, even his shape changed and he lost some of the muscle he had on his shoulders. He began his decline I think personally from 2007 and after that he looked slower and not as strong to me...but he was so good that he could get away with it for years. If Werdum didn't get that triangle on him precisely then I would bet my house on it that Fedor would have whipped his ass in that fight, same with Hendo..Fedor was winning the fight and then he got robbed by the ref...Herb Dean absolutely sucks.

Comment

FEDOR KO JDS Round 1

Dana and the UFC fear him. He would knock everyone out cold.

Comment

Cain, JDS, Reem, Cormier, Werdum, Carwin, Bigfoot just to name a few all beat him to a pulp.

The man is done. Let him knock out cans then retire. For gods sakes even Brett Rogers and Arlovski were giving him nightmares.

Comment

#2 Arlovski who had dana white sucking his dick to stay.

Comment

Working...
            X