No announcement yet.

Nick Diaz banned 12 months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
    So his suspension is up in Feb 4 2013 right? Should be about the time for GSP's second title defense since his layoff. I could live with that.
    Why would he deserve that? He just lost the interim ww title and he should no get another title shot after smoking weed and losing his last fight.. Ww is pretty stacked right now as well..

He should fight the gsp vs condit loser.. Ellenberger deserves a shot more then Diaz

The reason he got hit hard was because last time he said he would give up weed to the board.. This is his second time.. At the time it was on the banned substance list. + him and his team were getting all aggressive with the board. Now should it be on the list?? Probably not but the FACT is Diaz knew it was and still did it anyway for a second time.. He deserves no pity imo

When he got questioned it was crash tv also.. The boy was so nervous

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Why would he deserve that? He just lost the interim ww title and he should no get another title shot after smoking weed and losing his last fight.. Ww is pretty stacked right now as well..

He should fight the gsp vs condit loser.. Ellenberger deserves a shot more then Diaz

The reason he got hit hard was because last time he said he would give up weed to the board.. This is his second time.. At the time it was on the banned substance list. + him and his team were getting all aggressive with the board. Now should it be on the list?? Probably not but the FACT is Diaz knew it was and still did it anyway for a second time.. He deserves no pity imo

When he got questioned it was crash tv also.. The boy was so nervous
      I'm not that much into the whole drama aspect of these fights and I get sick of it, I just want to see great fights and I believe Diaz vs GSP would be very interesting. Maybe Ellenberger will deserve the shot more by then but lets just see what happens.

Comment

Diaz gets a 1 yr suspension and 264K fine for an inactive ingredient in weed and Doreem gets 9 months for 14:1 Testosterone ratio? Fucking Joke.

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
          He should join boxing
          He wouldn't go far him and his fans think foot work is for runners and don't know how to cut the ring off even if he could literally tackle his opponent. Turns out Condit is the guy we all thought Nick was lol go figure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            Diaz gets a 1 yr suspension and 264K fine for an inactive ingredient in weed and Doreem gets 9 months for 14:1 Testosterone ratio? Fucking Joke.
            That makes me angry...

Comment

Maybe he should stop smoking weed
              Last edited by Russian Crushin; 05-22-2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Condit's "foot work"

Comment

when they legalize weed so many problems will go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Yeah, it's a joke. Laughable really.

Originally posted by Floyd Fresh View Post
                    Even if they do, it doesn't mean that they will allow it in MMA or boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Fresh View Post
                      Well Diaz is technically allowed to take weed "medically"

But that doesnt matter because whatever they wanna ban in MMA they can ban. If they said Doritos were banned, then they wouldnt be able to eat Doritos

Comment

Working...
                      X