No announcement yet.

Where the Haters at?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    You are so right he is not like Jon Jones.. Nate is tall, has long reach, great skills and taller than everyone in his divisions.. They are so different huh??
    Ever heard of Corey Hill? You're also comparing a 4 inch reach advantage to a 11 inch reach advantage.

Comment

BTW if you see Unknown Champ tell him he owes me some points...

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
        his improvements are insane
        I think he is better then nick he is not obsessed with the standup game,with that being said he doesnt beat Maynard Edgar or Henderson.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          He won pretty handily, good win.

Definitely a title shot in his future.
          I agree..

Comment

Nate's a beast, you can't deny the guy a title shot.

Comment

title shot next for sure....but man a diaz-pettis fight would be insane....hope that happens for the title at stake

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                I think he is better then nick he is not obsessed with the standup game,with that being said he doesnt beat Maynard Edgar or Henderson.
                Id say he can beat any of those fools!! Edgar would be tough though!!
                Whats up man, you gonna pay me or what?? Diaz beat Miller remember!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                  Id say he can beat any of those fools!! Edgar would be tough though!!
                  Whats up man, you gonna pay me or what?? Diaz beat Miller remember!!!
                  I don't think so. I think Edgar is tailor made for Nate. It'd be like Gomi but without the puncher's chance.

Pettis is probably his toughest match up. Then Bendo because of his wrestling and almost impossible to sub, sub defense.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    the only one who i can see Diaz losing too is Bendo, Nate subbed Gray on TUF and a lot of people thought he won the rematch, Edgar would get Beat up pretty badly IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X