Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stream for the Co and Main Events @ UFC 145???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kaps View Post
    Never said he had a weak jaw, but Hendo can KO anyone with his right. Shogun survived the H bombs but he still aint seeing straight to this day. Hendo's right hand is the kind of **** Parkinsons is made of....
    True, true. Hendo would clean struggle to land the H-Bomb though, if he struggled against Fedor he's got no chance against Bones

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
      I never brought up Nick Diaz bro.
      I think you were the first to bring his name up when mentioning Condit point fighting like he did against Diaz...
      Diaz has no impressive wins on his resume anyway man, beats BJ whos on a streak of 1 win in 5 fights and is a natural lightweight... Paul Daley who's head isn't really in the business anymore after his UFC sacking, Zaromskis who Che Mills smashed up twice. Anyway, **** Nick Diaz.
      I wasn't banned for anything similar, i was banned for disagreeing with your pure trolling of Carlos Condit! and the only one causing arguments is yourself as usual. We had good discussions til your replies came in kaps. Sort it out kid

I don't reckon anyone gives a **** what you think about fighters tbh bro, i only talk to heads who don't troll **** cos dey still angry about everyone who fights under Greg Jackson after he got the game plan for Carlos spot on against Nick. Your opinion is nuttin bro, absolutely **** all. but keep typing like you always do, cos i ent replying to yu fam, waste of our lives yu know
      Never said Nick Diaz name one in this thread, I just wondered if Jones may have caught the Jackson Curse, like Condit and GSP before him. The proof is in the fights, are you telling me that they both fight to finish now like they did before they where close to or already champs? They don't and you know it. I hope Jones doesn't fall into the same category as them, and comes back more exciting and looking to finish like he has in the past. I hated Greg Jackson for what he did to GSP long before Carlos Condit pulled his stunt. Since you want to bring up Diaz record again, in a thread that has nothing to do with him, after you where already warned, well, you know....

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        I figured that would pop up as an excuse sooner or later.

So let me say this. Jones doesn't have straight knockout power, he overwhelms with strikes and the ref usually stops it. He couldn't jump in and go all out, why? He tried multiple times but whenever he closed distance, Rashad let the right hand fly and whenever it connected. Jones was seeing stars.

As a result, Jones didn't finish it because he couldn't do it standing up. That's why Jones tried so hard to get on top of Rashad when he fell. It's the only way he could have finished him without getting tagged. So, if you can't finish a guy standing, you point fight that ass. Which he did.

Now. I ask you. What do you think of this match up?

vs

You could be right man, i ent using it as an excuse, i'm sayin it's a possibility 'cos deep down i reckon Bones still ahs love for Rashad n dat.

What do i make of Sonnen vs Jones? I laugh at it lol Noone has ever taken Jones down in the octagon, n i reckon Chael wouldn't stop dat rot either. He'd win on points or submit Chael, but Chael's chin is made of Iron

Comment

True, true. Hendo would clean struggle to land the H-Bomb though, if he struggled against Fedor he's got no chance against Bones
          Fedor is the greatest Heavyweight of all time. Dan Henderson is a natural MW. Of course he struggled a little bit. I didn't say it would be easy, just sayin "if"....

Comment

Never said Nick Diaz name one in this thread, I just wondered if Jones may have caught the Jackson Curse, like Condit and GSP before him. The proof is in the fights, are you telling me that they both fight to finish now like they did before they where close to or already champs? They don't and you know it. I hope Jones doesn't fall into the same category as them, and comes back more exciting and looking to finish like he has in the past. I hated Greg Jackson for what he did to GSP long before Carlos Condit pulled his stunt. Since you want to bring up Diaz record again, in a thread that has nothing to do with him, after you where already warned, well, you know....
            You r jokez you know kaps, lol
            Listen i agree wid everything you just said, and i always will
            Ban me if you want, but i sure as hell won't cry about it n i only needed dis site to learn about streams n dat, which i've done now so i'm live bro
            Anyone is mad to try argue wid you enit, 'cos you delete all their messages or edit them to say bull**** tings lol
            Dats me banned then enit? even after i gave about 40 different people the links to live streams?
            Lol Shweet kaps

Comment

What do i make of Sonnen vs Jones? I laugh at it lol Noone has ever taken Jones down in the octagon, n i reckon Chael wouldn't stop dat rot either. He'd win on points or submit Chael, but Chael's chin is made of Iron
              There is no one that Sonnen can't take down though.

I agree with boxingtech however, Jones would likely triangle him. But if anyone at not over 205 could beat Jones. It'd be Sonnen and Anderson. In my opinion though.

Comment

You r jokez you know kaps, lol
                Listen i agree wid everything you just said, and i always will
                Ban me if you want, but i sure as hell won't cry about it n i only needed dis site to learn about streams n dat, which i've done now so i'm live bro
                Anyone is mad to try argue wid you enit, 'cos you delete all their messages or edit them to say bull**** tings lol
                Dats me banned then enit? even after i gave about 40 different people the links to live streams?
                Lol Shweet kaps
                I'm just asking you to not bring up **** that has nothing to do with the price of tea in china. I like arguing back and forth, but I thought I was pretty fair to Jones in this entire thread. Just thought the whole fight was ****, and they both could've done more, especially Jones cause he was the only one really doing anything. I don't care if you agree with me or not, but Nick ****in Diaz has nothing to do with Rashad Evans, Jon Jones, or the light heavyweight division. The only tie in here is that he also got point fought by a Jackson fighter. Jackson has point fighters, this is a fact. Now let's hope that Jones doesn't follow that same path. If you want to talk **** about Nick Diaz make a thread and have at it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  There is no one that Sonnen can't take down though.

I agree with boxingtech however, Jones would likely triangle him. But if anyone at not over 205 could beat Jones. It'd be Sonnen and Anderson. In my opinion though.
                  If he struggled wid Bisping, he'd struggle wid Bones. But i know what your saying... He's the best wrestler in the UFC

Comment

I'm just asking you to not bring up **** that has nothing to do with the price of tea in china. I like arguing back and forth, but I thought I was pretty fair to Jones in this entire thread. Just thought the whole fight was ****, and they both could've done more, especially Jones cause he was the only one really doing anything. I don't care if you agree with me or not, but Nick ****in Diaz has nothing to do with Rashad Evans, Jon Jones, or the light heavyweight division. The only tie in here is that he also got point fought by a Jackson fighter. Jackson has point fighters, this is a fact. Now let's hope that Jones doesn't follow that same path. If you want to talk **** about Nick Diaz make a thread and have at it.....
                    I never brought him up man!!!
                    I know you like arguing back and forth as well b!!!
                    I also agree dis entire thread has been fair to Jones, i just disagreed wid your comment dat anyone who brings up Diaz will be banned.
                    Straight up man, the fight was ****, much like the Rashad vs Rampage fight was and of course the Condit vs Diaz fight. Who cares if Condit point fought Nick? His only chance against GSP will be if he ent fully recovered from his injury when they fight, n he'll still lose!!! Diaz is the toughest matchup for GSP, dats why Georges wants to make an example of him for calling him out like dat.

I also know dat you got biased for Rashad (who i love btw) and am shocked you ent switched on Bones as much as yu have done before. I know your on a level most of the time b... Im done wid dis 'arguing' anyways man, gotta get some sleep still.

Comment

I never brought him up man!!!
                      I know you like arguing back and forth as well b!!!
                      I also agree dis entire thread has been fair to Jones, i just disagreed wid your comment dat anyone who brings up Diaz will be banned.
                      Straight up man, the fight was ****, much like the Rashad vs Rampage fight was and of course the Condit vs Diaz fight. Who cares if Condit point fought Nick? His only chance against GSP will be if he ent fully recovered from his injury when they fight, n he'll still lose!!! Diaz is the toughest matchup for GSP, dats why Georges wants to make an example of him for calling him out like dat.

I also know dat you got biased for Rashad (who i love btw) and am shocked you ent switched on Bones as much as yu have done before. I know your on a level most of the time b... Im done wid dis 'arguing' anyways man, gotta get some sleep still.
                      If it doesn't have anything to do with him then why bring it up? Not just you, anybody, you ****ers do It to try and troll me and it happens in threads dealing with Overeem to Sakuraba. I'm done with it....

Comment

Working...
                      X