No announcement yet.

Overeem REEMED Lesnar!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Overeem REEMED Lesnar!

Of course you know is was bound to happen given the different skill levels...

ps: I bet Brock goes back to WWE!

Overeem said and I quote "If I was a betting man I would bet on me knocking out Brock Lesnar in the first round" End. ****ing. Quote.
    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 12-31-2011, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Can't say I didn't see that coming. I agree that Brock will go back to WWE. I don't know though man that match left an unsatisfied feeling for me.

Comment

brock didn't look motivated at all to be in there and the retirement announcement made it make sense he had no intentions of fighting 2nite. so don't be too excited about overeem beating an unmotivated lesnar.

Comment

the REEEM!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
            brock didn't look motivated at all to be in there and the retirement announcement made it make sense he had no intentions of fighting 2nite. so don't be too excited about overeem beating an unmotivated lesnar.
            And the excuses start pouring in.

Comment

im so happy for reem

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
                  hahaha

Comment

you're a donkey ............

Comment

Working...
                    X