Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cain vs Mir

I'm up for it!

sure, but it won't be pretty.

Mir will have a hard time against mostly anyone at this point though. Hes beaten the "named guys" who he can beat now. Lesnar, Overeem, Cain, Carwin, JDS is whats above him now. I don't see him winning either fight, except for POSSIBLY against Lesnar (which is unlikely but not impossible).

I think Mir should hope for Werdum coming over soon. Thats a legit fight that he can do well in.

Comment

I dunno you know i thik Mirs got a chance against Cain still, maybe Bleak but still a chance lol. He seems confident and he wants the fight enit.
      If he gets past round one against Carwin then again he has a chance, he only had a little wobble vs Nog, watch the post fight presser and Mir explains his gameplan and how the fight felt for him pretty well i reckon. Obviously he's always been confidenty of beatin Lesnar aswell and even Dana said he might get a title shot next year eh

by the way that picture of Margarito after the Cotto fight, is basically what Pacquiao did to him enit, Cotto just reopened and swelled the wounds...

Comment

If Nog had him kissing the mat with a jab Cain is likely to cave his face in. Gatekeeper Mir....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          If Nog had him kissing the mat with a jab Cain is likely to cave his face in. Gatekeeper Mir....
          True, true
          over exaggerated a bit but stil...

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
            by the way that picture of Margarito after the Cotto fight, is basically what Pacquiao did to him enit, Cotto just reopened and swelled the wounds...
            Ok cool. I'll jot that down for future reference.

Comment

Can wil **** up Mir. There is no chance in hell that Mir can beat Cain.. Cain lost to JDS because he was rusty due to the long layoff!! Cain will be champion again!!

Comment

LMAO, look how hard Marquez is trying to hit Pacquiao in your video RIZO24. Hahahahaha
                Manny should be an Oscar nominated actor for that performance, just in that clip alone, never have i seen even amateurs box that bad and miss like that....

Comment

Thats a good fight to make very exciting too. If either landed it could hurt the other. Mir has good stand up but cain is faster. If it hits the ground frank tears a limb off cain. Cain isnt as strong as lesnar or carwin and they both builled him but cain has wrestling to put him against the cage and dirty box. Tough fight to call after cains bad loss.

Comment

This seems to make the most sense for Mir to fight next he is on the come up and Cain coming off a lose why not see what Mir still has in the tank with a top ranked guy in the division overall should be good but gonna have to put my chips on Cain for this one...

Comment

Working...
                    X