Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evans, Shonnen, Bisping Tripleheader on January 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay well i live in England so someone needs to tell me how to get a live stream ting goin on... I ent got a f***** clue wahgwarn wid dis stream ting but im on it cos i cant see fox...
    The winner of the Munoz vs Sonnen fight gets Silva when he comes back from his 'injury' in the summer. (Silvas got an 'injury' but Chaels seen him trainin with Wanderlei and Machida since gettin dis 'injury')

Then the winner of the Maia vs Bisping fight gets the winner of the Silva vs Sonnen/Munoz...
    Winner of Evans vs Davis fight gets winner of Bones vs Machida..
    One heavy night of MMA i swear down.. They'll all bring it to get that title shot

Watch this UFC on Fox 2 full press conference, Sonnen got me in f***** stitches, even Bisping was funny wid a couple comments but lost some more of my respect by saying Chael and Hendo dont deserve a title shot ahead of him cos theyve both tapped already to Silva, I seem to remember Hendo Knocked you the f*** out Mikey. Every tough fight he's had hes' lost to Evans, Hendo n someone else i cant remember.

Sick video im tellin yah
    Skip to 19 minutes to see the conference from the start when the boys all sit down n dat

Bloody$Nate$ yu say Sonnen has everything Munoz has, but power? He dropped Anderson like 3 times fam lol Gotta have some power to do dat still, i know Munoz got some heavy hands though.

Evans vs Davis is another f***** heavy fight imo, theyre both explosive and similar fighters for me, Evans wins though.
    Love it in the conference towards the end where Davis said he heard Evans got a weak jaw lol, dat comment got Evans heated you know. Phil was givin Rashad some abuse, ha

I know what Dana wants from dis card, he wants Chael to beat Munoz (cos hes made both Chaels fights as title eliminators to face Anderson) and he wants Bisping to beat Maia cos he wants some more interest from UK with a Bisping title shot, and he definately dont want Maia to win and get a next shot at Anderson after the last time lol (If Anderson beats Sonnen/Munoz dat is)
    Munoz has beat Chael before aswell accordin to Chael, but Chael wins this one, Munoz first real test was his last fight vs Leben, Chaels a Big step up boy
    Im seein this fight being a stand up/boxing fight you know, cant wait to see Chael show some other sides to his MMA and trade with Munoz, gonna be Liiiiiive
    Last edited by Marshall89; 12-09-2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

I beg someone to tell me how to get a stream ready for this event

Comment

Working...
      X