No announcement yet.

Donald Cerrone is a problem.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Cerrone is a problem.

I have been saying that along with Condit while they where in the WEC. Watch out for the cowboy dude is on point.

Ive liked Cerrone for a few years now. I think hes set to be a problem...but who knows, the Lightweight division is a shark tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
      Ive liked Cerrone for a few years now. I think hes set to be a problem...but who knows, the Lightweight division is a shark tank.

haha well put, "shark tank".

Comment

i hear ya but it seems that he doesnt have any real weakness and the want to just fight everyone witch is the perfect attitude he said he will fight 45 55 dont care just wanna fight kid is a beast no matter who u put in there!

Comment

When he lost the rematch with Ben Henderson, he came across as a bit of a douche to me, but the guy seems to have been humbled a bit. the guy said he wasn't looking for a title shot, just wanted fights.

the way he is going, he's gonna be knocking on the door of a title shot soon. Maybe match him with Gray Maynard next?

Last night was scary, in the interview pre-fight he was saying Siver's striking is flashy, but not effective and he was gonna give him a kickboxing lesson. then he went out and did exactly that, like a beast.

Comment

It seems like everybody in the LW division is up for a title shot lately....

Comment

hell yeah not a man of to many words just old school country boy goes in does his job and gets out and your right he did get humble after that Bendo fight its good sometimes to loose i guess

Comment

Comment

LW is one ill division right sense the merge fights have better and better gonna thank ZUFFA for the smart buy UFC is stealing so many boxing fans its great

Comment

Cerrone will probably get his shot after the winner of the Henderson/Guida fight.

I liked him in WEC, but I really didn't see him doing too much in the UFC. So far, he's proving me wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X