Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people think mitrione will beat kongo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    This is hilarious alota mms fans think this but then again it could just be wishful thinking because of their hate for kongo. But he doesn't have lethal power and just a low class strikers were kongo is pretty decent striker. Mitrione ain't Cain. Herring is a better wrestler then mitrione and kongo would be taking him down if anything. Kongo should just chop him down with kicks and stop him late in a pretty scrappy fight. But kongos a werido tho haha so he better not **** up ha
    well that tells me you have major bias for Kongo.

the reason ppl think Mitrione is gonna win is cuz he's bigger, faster, stronger and more skilled than Kongo. If this is just a punching match, Kongo has a chance. But Mitrione is just the better overall fighter and has full control of this fight. He will dictate where this fight goes whenever he wants. If he chooses to punch with him, that might be his down fall but I still see Mitrione winning a decision in a striking match even though Kongo is a skilled puncher.

Comment

I got Kongo all the way. Not to say Mitrione can't win, he's very athletic and has improved steadily, but Kongo is technically a better fighter imo.

Comment

My Ideal Finish to this fight would be a double Ko, can't stand either guy and neither will ever get close to the title in their careers.
        i've never understood the love for Meat head he's a clown and i don't know what improvements anyones seen in him he does the same thing every fight and just throw hands til someone falls. no great head movement, no spectacular take downs, or a hint of a submission game he's just a clown who's fought against mediocre talent.
        Kongo's a step up in Competition and i think he'll be too much for him and just this once ima cheer Kongo when he goes for his Traditional cage clinch Nut Shot.

Comment

mitrione is the great white hope! I'll gladly bet anyone on this fight.

Comment

Mittrione is fairly limited but he can still knock this Kongo bum out. It'll be a good stand up fight, whatever.

Comment

Ive got a 100 on kongo, kongo is experinced been inthe game along time and been in with top guys, this mitrone **** aint a anybody, kongo better spark him out.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                well that tells me you have major bias for Kongo.

the reason ppl think Mitrione is gonna win is cuz he's bigger, faster, stronger and more skilled than Kongo. If this is just a punching match, Kongo has a chance. But Mitrione is just the better overall fighter and has full control of this fight. He will dictate where this fight goes whenever he wants. If he chooses to punch with him, that might be his down fall but I still see Mitrione winning a decision in a striking match even though Kongo is a skilled puncher.
                Well this is the most ironic post ever I lmao when u said he's the faster stronger athlete hHa you can't be serious. Dude barely put away the last dude with his slow punches. He's got some POW but not one punch and he sure as hell isn't faster and sure as hell isn't the better athlete. Kongos a lot more technical its obvious it the one with bias brah

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  Ive got a 100 on kongo, kongo is experinced been inthe game along time and been in with top guys, this mitrone **** aint a anybody, kongo better spark him out.
                  its a bet.. gl

Comment

WHAT?! how did congo get the decision?

he got beat up on his feet first two rounds? LOL. . . *shrugs* they are both some hot grabage

Comment

Round 1 Mittrione
                      Ronnd 2 Mittrione
                      Round 3 Kongo

= Mitttrione win

Comment

Working...
                      X