No announcement yet.

Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva @205

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva @205

From what I've seen Anderson Silva is a beast at 205. The Sandman 1 round tko. Forrest Griffin punked in round 1. How would he stack up against Jon Jones who's a beast also?
    Jon Jones
    62.50%
    Anderson Silva
    37.50%

The poll is expired.

This might sound hilarious but its true that Jake Obrien gave Jones his biggest trouble with a decent boxing background which is why I think Rampage KO's Jones and why I'd pick Anderson to knock him out too.

Comment

I would love to see it but Dana White would never put it on...at least until Silva is ready to retire. As it stands he has 2 super stars to sell big event if they don't fight...if they do fight then he will only have 1 1/2 superstars because someones mystique and star power is going to be hurt and Dana White is to smart to take that chance. But if it happened right now I wouldn't know who to pick...I might give a slight advantage to Jones because he has more energy and a bit more speed than Silva.

Comment

Silva is a beast at 205 because he beat Irvin and Forrest??

Comment

jon jones is twice andersons size. no way he takes the fight. jones would wrestle him to the ground and pound him out

Comment

Anderson Silva via flying knee to Jones big ass head.

Comment

I actually think Jones might beat him. But, @205 Anderson Silva has beaten some established light heavyweights easily.

Comment

Jones better take it to the ground, otherwise he gets knocked out silly.

Comment

willl nottt fighttt, will not fightt my friend

uhmmm yea hes my idol lol cant do it!

Comment

Silva is better at everything Jones does striking wise. That unorthodox **** will get Jones killed.

Wrestling-wise, Silva has proven he has the patience to sit out a ground/pound and still beat you.

Jones needs more experience and Andeerson needs to get older.

Comment

Working...
                    X