Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't this be ruled a No Contest result?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't this be ruled a No Contest result?

Belfort hitting Akiyama's medulla oblongata.

I doubt it will even get reviewed, but I agree with you.

Comment

Not the first time he's done that either.

Comment

No one even mentioned it either. Oh well.

Comment

lol

The two punches that put Akiyama out were clearly on the back of the head.

The fact that Rogan or Goldberg didn't mention that shows how crappy of a job they've been doing.

Comment

how's that even legal those were clearly on the back of the head/neck and the ref was standing right there
            those guys constantly hit each other in the back of the head i've never even heard of a point deduction in those cases

Comment

Agreed

Excitement beat out the rules in this one, and Vitor didn't seem to humble about the win.

Oh well the sooner he gets to Silva, Okami, or Maia he will pay

Comment

How come nobody said shit when Hendo was droppin bombs on the back of fedor's head?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  How come nobody said shit when Hendo was droppin bombs on the back of fedor's head?
                  Hendo made fedor go limp with a shot to the chin. Belfort made Akiyama go out with a shot to the back of the head.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    People were more concerned and pissed about the early stoppage.

And Hendo's back of the head shots didn't put Fedor out cold like Akiyama was.

Comment

Working...
                    X