Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evans vs Machida rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know they got Rashad slated for a title shot but I would love to see him face Machida win or lose after.

Comment

machida karate chops his ass up again....

Comment

You guys are missing the point. In their first fight rashad didn't go for a single takedown andhis coach had a re tarded gameplan. Counter the counterpuncher so f**king re'tarded. Either way Rashad would take machida down and win a UD. Seroiusly Machidas Karate bull ish only works if you believe in it and fear it. Which Rashad did. Shogun didn't fear lyoto and look what he did to him. Rampage got Lyoto down in one try in their fight then Rashad could easily do the same. he has some of the best striking-to-Take down transitions in the game after GSp. Machida lost 3 in a row (yeah I count the first shogun fight. Huge robbery!) and KO'D a oooold Randy couture while Rashad beat Tiago Silva, Rampage(which Machida lost to) and a Fresh Tito in his winning streak and people still overhype Machida.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
          You guys are missing the point. In their first fight rashad didn't go for a single takedown andhis coach had a re tarded gameplan. Counter the counterpuncher so f**king re'tarded. Either way Rashad would take machida down and win a UD. Seroiusly Machidas Karate bull ish only works if you believe in it and fear it. Which Rashad did. Shogun didn't fear lyoto and look what he did to him. Rampage got Lyoto down in one try in their fight then Rashad could easily do the same. he has some of the best striking-to-Take down transitions in the game after GSp. Machida lost 3 in a row (yeah I count the first shogun fight. Huge robbery!) and KO'D a oooold Randy couture while Rashad beat Tiago Silva, Rampage(which Machida lost to) and a Fresh Tito in his winning streak and people still overhype Machida.
          LMAO @ tito 1 fight winning streak but yeah i think Lyoto has his number and wins again

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
            LMAO @ tito 1 fight winning streak but yeah i think Lyoto has his number and wins again
            Okay, I get Tito but in comparison with an old Shot glass chinned Randy, Tito is a better win. And Randy is Machidas only win in his last 4 so don't come and say that he's better then Rashad at this point. Had his number? did you ****ing see the fight? Rashad fought like an epic ****** due to his coach amazingly stupid game plan. He didn't go for a single takedown and didn't throw a singe punch in the first round. Counter the counter puncher? OMfG how stupid was that. Also he was scared ishless of fighting Machida, which showed by him being so tense and timid. Did you see how nerves he was? He hesitated in every attack which gave Machida huuuge openings to counter him. Now that Machidas "mystic" is gone and he has been exposed time after time he won't have that fear in him anymore. I think Rashad takes it by UD if his chin holds up and he's mentally there. BTW that punch that Rashad landed on Rampage in the first round would have easily knocked Lyto the **** out. Keep nuthugging Machida and believe in his hookus pookus karate bull ish

Comment

i don't think rashad can touch machida without getting KO'd. Hed have to try and swarm him, but with Rashad sticking his chin out like he does, It's target practice for machida.

I doubt he can get machida down. Hed have to take a lot of punishment in return.

Comment

Idk, I still think Evans has one of the best shots to beat him since he's fast, huge power and Machida ALWAYS keeps his chin up, hands down. Rashad just needs to learn how to kick more so he could Shogun him.

But Rashad still hasn't proven he takes punishment well and won't be able to even get Machida down. If he could kick alot I could see him landing one and then catch Machida with a huge Overhand right Chuck style, but he'd need to be aggressive which I think he can't do cuz of his chin, Machida by KO in 1 this time.

Comment

pretty much

Comment

Evans beats him the 2nd time around. I like Ryu as much as the next guy but Rashad, the way he looked and/or fought against Tito. That is the way he can beat Machida. Instead of dancing on the outside, pressure him up against the cage and attack that body with those big body shots.

Rashad wins a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Evans beats him the 2nd time around. I like Ryu as much as the next guy but Rashad, the way he looked and/or fought against Tito. That is the way he can beat Machida. Instead of dancing on the outside, pressure him up against the cage and attack that body with those big body shots.

Rashad wins a rematch.
                      Yeah I agree with that as how he needs to approach it to win. It's just Shogun picked him apart because he was versatile and using mad leg kicks to set up his strikes. He led with kicks. Shogun has an iron chin too and could take whatever Machida through. Still a mystery if Rashad can closes the distance and be able to take the shots to land his own.

Comment

Working...
                      X