No announcement yet.

Rampage and Jones staredown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Rampage and Jones staredown

You can see Jones wanted to laugh for a second there....

Comment

Beat you to it

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
        Beat you to it
        Prove it!

Comment

FWIW, I hope Quinton absoltely wrecks Jones.

Comment

Young Rampage would have had a shot but Quinton is too old to swim with Jones now. He probably gets brutally stopped IMO. His best chance is to try for a GSP layNpray type wn.

Comment

I have always liked Rampage, he is the man but i cant see him beating jones!!!
              jones is a freak!!!

Comment

Jones is coming off more and more as a complete jackass, I hope Jackson thoroughly destroys him.

He doesn't stand much of a chance, though

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                  Jones is coming off more and more as a complete jackass, I hope Jackson thoroughly destroys him.

He doesn't stand much of a chance, though
                  He's like one of those guys who start off being cool, then more and more once you get to know them there real personality comes out. He's a jackass. Rampage has been the same since Pride. I hope he pulls it off.

Comment

rampage has no mo fuggin chance. if u think he does rewatch the matt hamil fight that **** was horrendous and i wouldnt even watch that fight again for $100 cash money.

Id rather drink a glass of gasoline mixed with shards of glass and at the same time wipe my ass with a cloth dipped in turpentine than watch that **** again

Comment

Working...
                    X