Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos - The Dream Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close fight, could go either way but if I had to say I'd go for JDS on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
      How quickly everybody tends to forget how easy Kongo dropped Cain like 10 times. Dos Santos got much better takedown defense too. I think Cain could be beating him up pretty bad but I think eventually Dos Santos gonna catch em something serious when he gets desparate.
      Wheresthe people who were talking *****?

Comment

Oh yeah my man!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
          Close fight, could go either way but if I had to say I'd go for JDS on the cards.
          How could u post this? Ah well its cool its a double win for me won agianst u n my cousin lol perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
            How does someone get "outboxed" with one punch? LOL strong idiot.

JDS couldn't finish an slow, unathletic, and immobile guy like Carwin. He's going to have problems with Cain. Cain has better cardio, better footwork and movement, better striking (than Carwin), better wrestling and a better work ethic.

Cain wins by TKO
            Like that you tool. ****ing *******s. Y'all just want to run your god damn stupid ****ing mouths. How many god damn ****ing posts have I dropped mentioning LPRR? How many times have I told you group of over opinionated jerks I know the history of fighting from the Spartans to today? Y'all don't. You ****ing know you don't. Boxing IS NOT LIMITED TO THE QUEENSBERRY RULES YOU ****ING MORON. Kongo was distracted by a silly looking feint and KO'd. That's how he got out boxed. Cain got screwed by timing, gaping, and stance. Now if you knew some god damn history you'd know that one punch ko's ARE being out boxed. that IS the original point. That IS the reason we have greco-roman driven strikes period. Thats exactly what they called being "knocked out" It used to be out boxed. They used to mean the same ****ing thing. For ****s sake learn to be humble and you might learn something ****ing interesting. Or at the very least stop yourself from looking stupid. I know most y'all are ignorant, and are just going to write me off as excited, weird, and over emotional, but when someone else of real knowledge comes about. It isn't me who looks ****ing clueless. Learn your ****ing history *****es. Or at least be a bit more respectful to those who do. You just might be the idiot.

Comment

Working...
            X