Clear All

• PIC: Shogun vs Jones... staredown?!?

Can't wait! War SHOGUN!!!!!!

pics not working.. =/

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
      pics not working.. =/

Comment

i wish jones had more time to recover/prepare for this fight. but i got confidence in him.

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
          i wish jones had more time to recover/prepare for this fight. but i got confidence in him.
          Man, when they announced the fight, I thought Rua was gonna demolish this young man -- way too early in his career but now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe it was that damn UFC countdown I saw.

WAR SHOGUN!!!

Comment

yea shogun is the man dont get me wrong. and i wish bones would have had a couple big name title contenders under his belt before this but he was the skill set and the strength to pull it off

Comment

I hope shogun runs a mock with Jones. I think Shogun will have to much experience for jones at this level. Shogun will kick the crap outta his legs and eventually bring jones into deep water. Also how will jones be able to fight for 5 rounds? SHogun has a wicked chin and far better BJJ than jones. Jones looked very very tired in the bonner fight. Imagine 5 rounds with a MT killer in shogun.

Comment

yeah i got shogun too
                i think he stops him late

Comment

early I say. Shogun ends the majority of his fight in the first by way of KO. I don't see this being any different. Would be cool to see a war though.

Comment

Yall trippin, Jones is goin whoop Shogun's ass no doubt in my mind, he's to explosive and his wrestling is to good, if he can do a Cheal Sonnen on Rua he ends it within 3..... Otherwise if they exchange Back spinning elbow and straight rights all day!!!
                    Last edited by GreatestIam; 03-18-2011, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X