No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC Purchases Strikeforce in a Major MMA Shakeup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No1 View Post
    Atleast wewill see the REEM kick all the ufc fighters ass.
    That's the spirit, bro!

Comment

Pride never die!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
        Pride never die!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
          That's the spirit, bro!
          But do you think Overeem will still get the freedom he had with SF with UFC?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
            But do you think Overeem will still get the freedom he had with SF with UFC?
            They have to let him fight in K1 and in Dream. Maybe they won't in K1 but he's the dream Heavyweight Champion. They should if not I'd prefer he goes to Japan and fights in Dream and K1 once his contract expires. That way he can fight 5-6 times a year like he averages rather than fight once per year like the rest of the UFC guys.

Comment

They have to let him fight in K1 and in Dream. Maybe they won't in K1 but he's the dream Heavyweight Champion. They should if not I'd prefer he goes to Japan and fights in Dream and K1 once his contract expires. That way he can fight 5-6 times a year like he averages rather than fight once per year like the rest of the UFC guys.
              Exactly man.

Like, if UFC doesn't allow to him to fight in K-1 anymore, I'd prefer for him to stay in Japan with Dream and K-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                This has the potential to be a good thing.

But it won't be.
                Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
                You thought Boxing was dead.....
                Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                Damn.

I'm gonna miss Strikeforce. I knew Zuffa was gonna do something eventually about Strikeforce but not this soon.

I don't like this at all.
                Originally posted by No1 View Post
                Atleast wewill see the REEM kick all the ufc fighters ass.
                damn, zuffa will suck out all the talent and leave the crap so SF can be another WEC, minor leagues for the UFC. white and the ferititti brothers are control freaks, i don't see reem having the freedom he had under coker, i think also they know if they can keep reem inactive through a contract then cain, lesnar, and some of the UFC guys have a chance at beating him, though i still think he'll kick all their asses

Comment

Working...
                X