No announcement yet.

Vadim Finkelstein: Brock Lesnar Is Just A Product Of UFC’s PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
    The so called "product of PR", beat some real fighters. Fuck that guy.
    Cain is going to be one of those 1 N done champs. JDS will beat him.
    Your not the real champ until you defend the title 1 time.
    Damn, you're a bitter fuk aren't you?

JDS the guy who got winded just punching Roy Nelson with an untested ground game, matched up against a man with solid striking, amazing wrestling and the best cardio at HW...

JDS won't make it past round 3 and you can quote me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      Hey Kaps, can't you fix this (And then delete this and my last post)?
      Done......

Comment

Cain is legit, buddy.

Comment

Yeah Brock really beat a LHW semi retired Randy who already looses 1/3 of his fights.

Herring who Fedor slaughtered in his prime, Brock went to a decision against a semi retired Herring

Min so whats his name........nuf said

Mir very inconsistent Mir who already beat Brock

Carwin.......who lost to himself after a very amaturish showing, lasted a whole 4 minutes in a 25 minute fight.

BROCK = PRODUCT OF UFC PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Brock did beat 5 fighters, I give him credit for that. Even though the Mir win was the only one that impressed me.

He's a "product of PR" because he has only 5 wins, beat old Couture to be champ of a weak division, and was ranked as the number 1 HW in the world.

It also annoyed me when Goldberg called him the baddest man on the planet.

Only 2 guys have earned that name, Tyson and Fedor.

Comment

He has been hyped up but he is not nearly as bad as some people around here like to claim. Limited exp before joining up + a life threatening illness inbetween he still won 5 fights and would have beaten Mir the first time imo if not for lack of experience.

The guy will most likely come back and do well no doubt in my mind he needs to improve his standup and just get more fight experience as clearly he is not used to getting hit back.

Comment

That product of UFC PR would turn Finklesteins Fedor to mush so i have no clue why he's runnin his mouth. Sure Brock lost its what happens when your fighting the top of the division every fight its bound to happen; Finklestein should let Fedor do that every once in awhile instead of hiding in Strikeforce where the only real Challenge for Fedor is Overeem who Finklestein already made excuses to not fight until he was busy with K-1.
                instead of continuosly screwing up Fedors legacy and milking him for every cent he can he should be trying to find of build up another fighter so he can hang off of his coat tails cause Fedors not getting any younger.

& Manaro since you wanna pick apart opponents tell me who has Fedor fought that was worth a damn or a threat to him outside of Nog, CroCop, Sylvia and Arlovski? you brought up age for Couture how about when Fedor fought an old as dirt Mark Coleman? or is it considered ligit for Fedor to beat up guys that old and a joke for someone like brock to beat a more skilled person of the same age?
                Kevin Randalman a LHW with a name who Fedor beat up, is that Ligit and would you consider it ligit if say Brock called out Rampage out to fight and beat him up?
                Fedor also gets alot of respect for beating up a old MW in Matt Lindland, Fedor fans bring up well he's an Olmypian so is Dan Henderson would Brock get Props for beating him up.
                If Brock fought 20+ Japanese Cans would you guys Praise him?
                of course you can replace Brocks name with any of the UFC's top 5 HW's and and the answers to these questions would be a Unanimous No from Fedor Fans and hell any intelligent MMA fan as well yet Fedor is Branded a God by his Nut Huggers and call the UFC HW's a Joke.
                i think i put forth a decent enough post with some good points and i doubt i'll get a response other then " you don't know **** about mma" followed by a bunch of other Childish remarks and Red Rep from the Fedor is god fans.

Comment

brock is a world class wrestler who's also the most athletic/biggest HW in the UFC.

he'd be the favorite against anyone who doesn't have high level TDD.

Simple as that. Still, he's an unidimensional fighter and when unidimensional fighters can't get the fight to where they're strong then they look awful.

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
                    brock is a world class wrestler who's also the most athletic/biggest HW in the UFC.

he'd be the favorite against anyone who doesn't have high level TDD.

Simple as that. Still, he's an unidimensional fighter and when unidimensional fighters can't get the fight to where they're strong then they look awful.
                    Remind me of Brock's international wrestling accomplishments, would you?

Oh wait that's right, he doesn't have any.

Unless your referring to professional wrestling of course.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
                      Damn, you're a bitter fuk aren't you?

JDS the guy who got winded just punching Roy Nelson with an untested ground game, matched up against a man with solid striking, amazing wrestling and the best cardio at HW...

JDS won't make it past round 3 and you can quote me on that.
                      I'm not bitter, I just don't like Cain. He has the personality of a rock. IMO he seems rather dim. No nuthugging here. Im still on board with Brock.
                      Like I said, "Cain=1 n done champion".

Comment

Working...
                      X