Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vadim Finkelstein: Brock Lesnar Is Just A Product Of UFC’s PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be surprised if Brock never fights again. I do expect him to have a couple more though. They'll probably feed him a can next, then perhaps a fringe contender or something (Mir III wouldn't shock me), which he may or may not win. As soon as he fights a true contender he'll lose.

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
      Give it up, people are no longer as blinded as some Zuffa Zombies are obviously still are.

Brock = NOT HIGH LEVEL WRESTLER
      Cain = NOT HIGH LEVEL WRESTLER

LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised if Brock never fights again. I do expect him to have a couple more though. They'll probably feed him a can next, then perhaps a fringe contender or something (Mir III wouldn't shock me), which he may or may not win. As soon as he fights a true contender he'll lose.
        UFC never fed him a can. Not even when he was just a 1-0 fighter making his UFC debut. They wont start now.

He'll face a contender/fringe top10 fighter (probably Mir) right in his next match.

Someone who usually faces tomato cans is your boy Overeem.

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
          LOL!!!

You dont know much about MMA oe wrestling do you?

UFC never fed him a can. Not even when he was just a 1-0 fighter making his UFC debut. They wont start now.

He'll face a contender/fringe top10 fighter (probably Mir) right in his next match.

Someone who usually faces tomato cans is your boy Overeem.
          2 of the fighters are now either retired or semi retied shortly after the Brock fight, 1 fighter didnt last more than 4 minutes without tiring in a 25 minute fight, and Brock's more recent fight.........well he lost that one.

Comment

You dont know much about MMA oe wrestling do you?
            lol, yep. they aren't high level wrestlers in MMA.

2 of the fighters are now either retired or semi retied shortly after the Brock fight, 1 fighter didnt last more than 4 minutes without tiring in a 25 minute fight, and Brock's more recent fight.........well he lost that one.
            are you talking about defending champion Randy Couture and Heath Herring? lol.

you're funny, moroncountry.

Comment

lol, yep. they aren't high level wrestlers in MMA.

are you talking about defending champion Randy Couture and Heath Herring? lol.

you're funny, moroncountry.
              Randy hadn't fought in like 16 months and was 45. He'd also tried to sue his way out of his UFC contract in the interim, meaning he'd effectively given up the title (although the championship clause was the UFC's entire legal grounds for challenging his resignation). Herring was a vet of 42 fights and was past his prime, having had multiple injuries. Guess what, he hasn't fought again.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                I'll bet you 5 Mil when Cain-JDS is announced
                Let it be said, let it be done.

Comment

Brock has been a scapegoat at the hands of Dana White. Brock was NEVER going to be a great champion, it was just more money for greedy Dana that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                    Brock has been a scapegoat at the hands of Dana White. Brock was NEVER going to be a great champion, it was just more money for greedy Dana that's all.
                    And the winner is, Casual.

Hard to tell, but I think Brock might've been believing his own hype, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      Randy hadn't fought in like 16 months and was 45. He'd also tried to sue his way out of his UFC contract in the interim, meaning he'd effectively given up the title (although the championship clause was the UFC's entire legal grounds for challenging his resignation). Herring was a vet of 42 fights and was past his prime, having had multiple injuries. Guess what, he hasn't fought again.
                      in other words are you saying that randy and herring are comparable to cans?

herring had just beat kongo and got mauled by brock, suffered multiple injuries, including a broken orbital bone. that says more about brock than anything else.

randy was just the champion and after being beat by brock he is 3-1 in his last 4. that was brock's THIRD FIGHT in his career.

A can is someone like zuluzinho, kosaka, ogawa, nagata, post surgery hong choi, tony sylvester, josh thompson, tae hyun lee, michael knapp, kanehara nikulas cikinas, washed up gary goodridge, mark hunt and fujita, etc.

Really, nogodoshi, the last thing you can criticize lesnar is the level of his opponents. NO ONE ELSE IN THE HISTORY OF MMA FOUGHT AS MANY HIGH LEVEL OPPONENTS IN THEIR FIRST 7 FIGHTS.

No one. Don't even try to debate this unless you're just another moroncountry.

Brock has beat more top10 fighters in his short career than Overeem in 40+ fights. Just don't go that route, please.

Comment

Working...
                      X