Mayhem Miller On Nick Diaz: “Don’t Be Scared Homie’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayhem Miller On Nick Diaz: “Don’t Be Scared Homie’

http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.c...e-scared-homie

“I had just finished doing interviews in the back room, and I was walking the same way that he was coming down, and I was actually going to be like, ‘Hey, good job, Nick.’ But he’s coming towards me and he starts mad-dogging me! I was like, really? You’re really going to mad-dog me right now? You just fought for 25 minutes!

Before I knew it, he had a water bottle hidden down by his side and he threw it at me, I moved out of the way and it hit [training partner] Ryan Parsons in the stomach. I was like, ‘Man Ryan, he doesn’t like you.’ Then we got into some kind of juvenile ‘F— you’ match. I was like, ‘F— you bro, you’re not even going to do anything.’

Actually, as he was walking off or being ushered off, I was like, ‘Hey, it’s cool, just stay at 170.’ Since that’s his whole thing is, he won’t fight me because he’s at 170 [pounds]. Even though he’ll fight KJ [Noons], who’s not at 170. That’s cool for KJ to have to come up, but he won’t fight me even though he’s talking all this sh-t on me for like five years now, and jumped me on national television.

I’ve been begging for the fight, if the fight doesn’t happen it’s not my fault. It’s not Strikeforce’s fault, because they want it. So that leaves one person. Don’t be scared, homie.”
    Last edited by snakerattle79; 10-28-2010, 02:50 AM.

Originally posted by snakerattle79 View Post
    Before I knew it, he had a water bottle hidden down by his side and he threw it at me, I moved out of the way and it hit [training partner] Ryan Parsons in the stomach. I was like, ‘Man Ryan, he doesn’t like you.’ Then we got into some kind of juvenile ‘F— you’ match. I was like, ‘F— you bro, you’re not even going to do anything.’

Mayhem is one funny dude. That part made me lmao.

Don't be scared homie...

Comment

Poor Mayhem. Just trying to make money off of other fighters names. It's kinda sad actually. When was the last time Mayhem beat at top 10 ranked fighter?

Comment

I think Diaz would win, but since Diaz doesn't mind taking punishment, it will be a war, because Mayhem is no joke! This would be a great fight for Strikeforce...

Comment

I've always liked Mayhem.

This would be an awesome fight... I wonder if Mayhem can come close to making 170 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Poor Mayhem. Just trying to make money off of other fighters names. It's kinda sad actually. When was the last time Mayhem beat at top 10 ranked fighter?
            I don't think Mayhem needs to eat off of Nick's plate. The guy hosts his own tv show on MTV, can get fights both sides of the pacific so he's not short of cash or fame for that matter. Matter of fact Nick is the one who admitted he doesn't make alot of money. True Mayhem hasn't beat a top 10 ranked fighter for awhile, but the same can be said for Diaz. Both have fought top competition in the past, Mayhem more recently, and both have come up short.

That being said I'd like to see the fight happen since both guys have a dislike for each other.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
              I don't think Mayhem needs to eat off of Nick's plate. The guy hosts his own tv show on MTV, can get fights both sides of the pacific so he's not short of cash or fame for that matter. Matter of fact Nick is the one who admitted he doesn't make alot of money. True Mayhem hasn't beat a top 10 ranked fighter for awhile, but the same can be said for Diaz. Both have fought top competition in the past, Mayhem more recently, and both have come up short.

That being said I'd like to see the fight happen since both guys have a dislike for each other.
              I'd say that Jason Miller is the bigger name at this point.

Last time I was watching the Mayhem-Sakuraba fight and my brother ran into the room telling me that he liked Miller a lot and that he wanted him to win. I looked at him like "WTF? You don't even like MMA"

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                I'd say that Jason Miller is the bigger name at this point.

Last time I was watching the Mayhem-Sakuraba fight and my brother ran into the room telling me that he liked Miller a lot and that he wanted him to win. I looked at him like "WTF? You don't even like MMA"
                I see these guy's as close to equal's,both are smart though they said fck Dana and are making fat money outside of the ufc,as for Diaz being broke gtfo.

Comment

Diaz is the bigger name in fighting. Mayhem me be the bigger name in terms of fake cable TV shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    Diaz is the bigger name in fighting. Mayhem me be the bigger name in terms of fake cable TV shows.
                    They're both legit fighters, though...

Comment

Working...
                    X